Posts by Chinwuke

This is unnecessary the classes already have enough damage to kill another with only 1 hit, even if it has 30k of LP, be do that will not need to criticize to kill more, the PvP is already well unbalanced imagine if increase the damage, it is better to increase the defence

I don't know where to begin with this statement. I'll just give you one example and maybe you'll see a little clearer. Btw, the defense is something they said will also be worked on.

Imagine a fighter who normally stacks crit% or crit rate on weapons could use a weapon that has STR and have his DPS average close to the same (over let's say a 20 attacks with less crits) It doesn't become OP, it's just a different style or strategy. Like stacking Con or LP%.

Let's say the fighter is fighting a high antictit sk. It's another way to deal decent damage and not rely on crits.

I could give you dozens of examples. Increasing Sol and Str (not too much, not too little) is something that would lead to more balance not less. I'm sure it's something the team will look at when trying to balance the classes.

Don't even have to change what STR or SOL does really. I think it'd be better to increase what it already gives you by a small percentage.

For example if 1 STR gives you 1.5 phy attack you could change it to 2. (Would have to test)

But I agree with Echo, if you could increase the max sol and str for gear (and some buffs) without effecting the other max stats, that would be ideal and much easier to balance. 50 being max may not be enough but again it would need to be tested.

Couldn't have said it better

Agreed that's bad for the economy if they bind and not realistic in many ways. No one will be able to do that with +0 gear. Plus even if some small % could it would leave 99% of the community without upgrades. Much better ideas than that.

Drop rate in UD/TMQ was maybe a slightly higher in retail version than current.

Thats the way its supposed to be,open world now drop a lot more stones,and is given by quests.

It would be too op if the drop rate in dungeons is like before few updates,if pve def was fixed it would be easier to solo most of the dungeons and getting incredible amount of stones.

a lot of things are different from the retail version. The goal is not to have the exact same game as retail. It's to improve on it. Do I need to list how many things are different than retail that are universally liked by the community?

Something that was not good about retail was the upgrade system. In some ways it's better now and some its worse. If the system doesn't change the the next solution would be for the stone drop rate to increase. In what way would it be OP if you use 1000 stones and still can't get +15?

Honestly, farming UDs/TMQs is hard if you don't have a party, and yes I know. I farmed UD2 for armor stones. As for Wagu Machine, this can actually be helpful for the economy as it makes it easier for players to buy them.

farming lower UDs and tmqs isn't hard at all if you have a lvl 70 player. I can do ud2 with a dende in less than 10 minutes. So would be faster with almost all other classes. Ud1 and tmq1 for kid gear is even easier. Fyi been doing ud3 as well (the whole thing) and about to try ud4.

And ofc the addition of u70 stones in wagu is better. That was my whole point. I have no problem with that. I'm talking about the drops for upgrade stones in dungeons. Stating that overall the stone drops did not increase, they decreased by a lot. I prefer it the way it was if I had to chose. With lvl70 dungeons the whole community would as well. And with stones in wagu it's that much better for the community and economy.

Stone drop rate actually got better in last update. Same for upgrade rate apparently.

overall it absolutely did not. And the upgrade rate difference is neglegbale beyond +6 to +8. May have gotten worse but I don't know for sure yet.

But for the drop rate, outside of dungeons/tmq's it has increased a little but the rate inside them has decreased drastically. Anyone who played tmq's and dungeons before and after the update will tell you with 100% certainty that the overall drop rate has been reduced by a lot.

The only bonus for upgrade stone drops post update are u65 and u70 drops because there were no dungeons to get them yet. Personally I preferred the old rates. Not to mention the u70 stones would have been made up with the addition of the u70 stones in the wagu machines that have flooded the Auction house.

It was minus 2-6 upon breaking using a white stone. Although this upgrade system or drop rate still needs some work (or a combination of both). Not something to make it easy but it can't be virtually impossible either. Something attainable through work like how they did the Doji balls and brown boxes.

No problem, always willing to talk about ways to improve the game.

Yea I meant the special blue CC coins but to me those are more valuable then the actual alpha circuits in large numbers. For example if all you do is cc70 you will have enough alpha circuits to craft an item long before you have enough blue CC coins. Not to mention you need them to buy the recipes.

And for the cc26/36 tickets I was suggesting just one fragment/circuit not 36 since most will eventually have an excess of them compared to special CC battle coins. You only usually get 5 to do cc70 and one circuit so would be even worse to, let's say, spend 10 to get a cc51 ticket. To me, the coins are more valuable than the circuits/fragments/ect cuz in the long run you'll just be doing CC to get Coins with an excess of circuits/ect. Unless that part is changed as well.

Oh yea fully understand that point of you getting excess alpha circuits if you've farmed the place enough. I'm just talking about for new players that havent had the chance to farm an excess amount of alpha circuits. And lets say that Daneos does introduce a patch where a CC36 ticket does cost 1 alpha circuit, players that haven't farmed cc70 and don't have any alpha circuits won't be able to purchase said ticket and craft the items as while they earn one from CC70, the spend that one buying another ticket.

And yea, fully on board for having these items still in the cash shop, CC51 ticket included(with price lowered of course). More items for people to buy for this game the better, and as you said, this gives another way for f2p players to get the tickets.

doing a few 21-70 to get some extra circuits isn't too bad plus randomly getting some in the eggs plus the one you get from your gift box plus some that would be cheaper in AH if the price in cs is lower.

I only wouldn't suggest something like changing the price to CC coins or something like that is that it would make the tickets in the CS obsolete. Can't be too easy but should be ways for f2p players to get them with hard work like how they did the Doji balls and brown boxes. Don't have to be able to start at 51+ every time easily but sometimes for sure. Or more if you're willing to spend the zenni/money to substitute the time/effort it would take to get them.

Edit: Also people just starting will have likely done cc50 quite a bit before going to 70. So they'll have plenty of the fragments that would get you a 26 ticket (in my suggestion) which would save a little time for beginners.

Yea changing the price of the 26/36 tickets would be nice as well. Although I think none of them should cost Alpha Circuits since you are only getting 1 Circuit Per CC70 run, so you would never gain any circuits if you crafted CC36 tickets with 1 Circuit.

Definitely the prices should be lower as well, a little expensive to afford them. Also having a small chance on higher floors would be awesome, perhaps just a lil bit higher percentages in my opinion. But all in all, love the ideas. Thanks for Reading my post;).

I suggested one because eventually you will have an excess like with cc50, eventually you have much more than you'll use being that you need way more coins than circuits. I've only been playing this game for a month and have around 30 fragments from cc50 that I'll never use and about 13 circuits from cc70 that I can't use yet cuz not enough coins. By the time I get all the coins I need to craft the gear I want, I'll have plenty of circuits that I can use to cut some time out from doing cc.

And why I have it at a small chance to get 51+ tickets is cuz with 5 people being in a party that number goes to 25%. Also we need as many items in the cash shop that people will buy to keep the server alive that also don't equate to p2w. I like the cc tickets being there but just cheaper so more people buy them and thus f2p players have more access to them.

Agreed for the most part. I have some possible suggestions for how to make it a little better. Maybe change the price of the 26/36 floors to just 1 fragment/circuit.

Also I'm fine with the 51/71/91 tickets in cs but I feel the prices should be lowered. That way the prices would drop in the AH as well making them more accessible.

Also would be nice if there was a small chance to get them in higher floors. For example, cc55 1% chance to get a 51 ticket, 60=2%, 65=3%, 70=5%. Then restart at 75 with 1% chance for cc71 ticket and so on. Hope that makes sense.

Drop rate lowering for items at the end of dungeons and tmq's I can understand actually. No more items being broken so can be less chance to get items. But upgrade stones? We actually use more now because of the fail being -1. With broken you still lose all your stones like in retail but with the additional (and very common) fail being -1 the stone drop should logically be higher than retail not the same.

there are not as many stones in auction as before :!::rolleyes:

yea there are more 70 stones cuz stone drops from outside dungeons and tmq's have been increased some but in tmq's/ud's it has been drastically decreased.

Another example is that not ONE new Majin tmq1 armor has been put in the AH since the update. Could be that brown boxes are harder to get too so people are less motivated to farm tmq1 but I doubt it.

I asked in a PM but no response yet so I'll ask hear since many people would probably like to know anyway.

When Daneos said "Drop Rate from dungeon has been changed to fit DBO-TW" what did he mean exactly? Was it stones cuz that seems to be reduced by about 95%+ from before the update.

Was it boss weapons cuz after maybe 20+ times of ud1 I didn't get one of the legendary/rare lvl22 gloves/staffs that I sometimes got before the update. Those are the best kid weapons that you don't get from a quest.

I'd like to know what the intent was of that part of the update. Maybe there was a mistake like with the Doji ball update.

Also curious on other's opinions on the fact that stones are almost nonexistent in ud's/tmq's now and weapon/armor drops from them seem to be as well from what I've seen.