Posts by Chinwuke

Thanks for the response. For the crits, I see where you are coming from and agree partly. I would rather they increase the normal damage, reduce the crit damage (would take some balancing for pvp/pve), and have the ability of 100% anti-crit. This would balance things a lot more I think. However, if the damage doesn't change then there is a big balance issue especially if we are able to get 100% anti-crit (I believe the max at close was ~89% (sk)). I guess it would really just be for the fighter class (and somewhat for SM's too). Fighters rely on damage to win (crit). Fighters would stand little to no chance against sks, dendes, pokos, ults...well most classes if they could achieve 100% anti-crit without the damage changing as well. But I think we are more or less on the same page when it comes to crits.

As for a cap on cool down, yes it would be fun to be able to have 0 second cool down (I assume this is what you mean?) But that would create even more balance problems then the crit situation. However I do wish for a return to CD being a percentage instead of the weird formula the changed it to. Attack speed, I think, should definitely be capped only because it made the game too easy and more 1-dimensional. I don't know if that should be at 70%, I suppose that would be something needed to be tested and sorted out in beta. But the game shouldn't be too easy don't you agree?

As for the anti- bleed, confuse, ect, if you're talking 5v5 pvp then sure, it's not quite as unbalanced. But in 1v1 I think that is a problem. Even if a debuff lasted only .5 seconds it would still be useful as a part of strategy. But if you take away the ability of a plasma to confuse for even just a second or crane's ability to bleed for at least a very short time, that's a huge part of their strategy. And that goes for other classes as well. To take it away 100%, to me, takes away from the balance of the game/classes. I don't feel as strong on this particular part. IMO, if it remains the same, it will not be anywhere near as unbalanced as the crit situation but if you add a cap of even 90% I think it would make a big difference and balance the game much more. Even see more diverse Budokai's.

I'll keep this simple. Should there be a Cap on the amount of Anti-crit, stun, bleed, confuse, ect a person can have? This Poll isn't about what #% that cap should be, only if there should be one at all.

Discuss/Vote...

Ya solo, and idk if you know but before finals you watching who fight and you can see who will win, then you change gear and you don't need even the 10 sec...

You are only watching if you happen to be in the 'first' match of the semi-finals. If you end up in the second match you will fight 2 matches back to back with no break. You can only change your gear during the fight. Sometimes you can do this before the match ends (semi-final match) but often it will end fast and you'll have no time to change anything (especially in 1v1). Sometimes you don't need to change gear at all for the next opponent (lucky) but sometimes you do (unlucky).

I would like to take a shit before final starts..

The suggestion forum is for suggestions I thought. If someone disagrees, fine. But what's the reason?

+They can take bath etc...

I was almost in every budokai in finals and i never had problems with it... Everything is fine and here is enough time, i never hear that someone had problem with time here...

Did you do solo? Because I think many who did solo budokai would disagree here. Especially if they didn't have a class that will survive long like an SK. For example, if you are a dende and fight a karma in semi-final and have to fight a Fighter in the finals, you will need very different gear. By the time you change during the fight, you might be dead. Also realize that the person (or team) from the first semi-finals win has much time to adjust gear. You don't think it's a little unfair?

When participating in Budokai, if you make it to the semi-finals and are the second person(or team) to fight (and win) you are now at a disadvantage compared to the first semi-final match (the person that won). After the second match is over, there is no break between that match and the finals match. So you don't have anytime to change your gear for the final match. If it is possible, I'd suggest having a short break of a minute or so before the start of the finals.

Thoughts?

chaque fois que je l'ai utilisé sur ma tortue mâle, je ne ai pas toutes les balles rp. Et la même chose si je l'ai utilisé sur un coéquipier. Je ne pouvais charger rp plus rapide. Il ya d'autres bonus que je ne me souviens pas. Pour les femmes un autre bonus a été augmenté défense.

Je ne pense pas que le garçon gagne 50%. Ses statistiques sont différentes de l'élément. Frais de RP rapide est l'un d'entre eux. (Je ai utilisé Google traduction tellement désolé pour mauvais français)

yes Dice still work if you set Dice to normal. But if you set it to normal and someone in your party wants to pick up every single junk item then for you (who only wants rare items and stones) see on screen "dice, dice, dice, dice, dice, ect. Have to click every two seconds. Gets annoying. Would be easier to set dice to rare/legendary. Yes it is not a HUGE problem. But if it can be fixed easily then why not? If it is not implemented, I wont cry about it. It's just a suggestion that helps some people and hurts none..

Yes I agree that the drop rates were low for upgrade stones (all types) but I don't just mean tmq. Any team pve (except CC dungeon). And if you didn't use dice much when you did tmq's, ect then you wouldn't have had as much of an issue with it. But just to be clear, you understand that I'm not saying to make stones harder to get? Cuz it sounds like you're agreeing now saying it wouldn't be a difficult change tho it didn't bother you much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

My suggestion is to change the classification of upgrade stones (and maybe downgrade as well) from normal to something higher like rare or legendary. Not changing the ACTUAL drop rate to become more rare just the classification. If these two things must be linked (drop rate and classification) then nevermind. I only suggest this because when in parties and doing (for example) a tmq, you may have a member who wants to pick up every single item so they can sell or whatever. Others may want rare armors and accecories and no junk items. To avoid having a bunch of dice icons constantly coming up, parties would set dice to only come up on a certain level classification of items like rare or legendary. However, when you do this, upgrade stones don't come up on dice because of their normal classification and it can get complicated as to dealing with who gets it ect. So it seems it would be easier if you could just change the classification to something higher. I'd like to know if this is physically possible and what the community thinks. If it seems many object (don't see why they would) then I guess I'll do a poll.

Scramble is event, not is good and is bad idea to change it.
    pvp chanel is good idea.

Why you want change scramble event if more easy is just add the pvp chanel without disturbing the event.

Ok now I understand why you're trying to say. Thanks for the input.

Scramble, do you even know what is it? http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15577
    Maybe you wanted ask about dragon ball drop? 24/7

PK chanell mean open PVP in all maps (don't count city) where you can kill player with out duel, or asking. It will help, why? coz you farm on your spot then one noob come and he ks you in normal chanel you can do nothing with him and in PVP chanel you just killing the insect and you continue farming.

Sorry but I still don't understand what you are trying to state here. You're against this idea (or part of this idea) because _____? You're saying a pvp channel is good or bad? Indifferent? And why? All I can get is that you think I don't know what scramble is, or maybe just being sarcastic idk. But everything else, I don't see what you're trying to say..

Or maybe you don't understand what I'm stating?

Meh no... Idk if you played this game before or not but here was problem for get players at weekend and you talking about 24/7 are you retarded? Also this is special event like budokai so if this will be 24/7 after time everyone will get boring with it, and less players will play it, don't touch someting if it works good.
    Here can be just different chanel where is open PK. Nothing else.

I'm not sure I understand everything you are trying to say but I think so. Yes I played before (TW & HK). In HK both budokai and Scramble was much more often and plenty participated. And if by PK you mean pvp channel then that's exactly what I'm saying. Only difference is instead of every 12 hours your'e saying every 3-4 days or 7 days. Also by 24/7 you do realize that means 1-2 times a day (if 12 hour cooldown)? Not 'actually' 24/7. That would only be the pvp itself (just like the Plat - and it doesn't seem like people get bored of that 24/7).

Like most suggestions, this is one for further down the line after the release. I'd just like to hear some input from the community. Also this is not my idea btw (Sabin).

The suggestions is to basically leave one channel for Scramble and have it going 24/7. A non stop PVP channel basically. Every time a wish is made, there's a cooldown of 12 hours(or some other set amount of time-but i like 12 hours) before the dragonballs re-spawn. What do you guys think?

Also I like 12 hours because it gives more opportunities for people who live in other time zones to compete in scramble while not being "too" often. But maybe others will disagree..

Lets hear it..

This is kind of a simple quest and there's probably a good chance it already exists but I just haven't realized it.

Quest Title/Background: I'm sure others can think of more creative things than me but maybe something like "World Martial Arts Tournament" as the title. For the background, idk maybe something like "In order to defeat (fill in enemy in the story here, Mira, Towa, whoever) you need to be one of the strongest in the world. Test your strength and enter the World Martial Arts Tournament.

Quest Objective: Enroll and participate in the WMAT

Map: Korin I guess

You would only need to participate in the prelims and maybe a reward could be like 5 senzu beans (or maybe something better).

Again, if this quest already exists then oops lol. Looking forward to hearing other suggestions.