Posts by UltraFlameDBO

I do have the right to express that but i never said that they were wrong. But asked why they didn't just answer them directly. Apparently I do not have the right to do that on here. I'm just making a point and it is not my problem on how other people will take it as. since it seems like people are more sensitive on these forums than others. Anyways im waiting on the server,

it's easy to question others but so far i havent seen you do anything,so what gives you the right?
    get your post count up with helpful posts,write a couple of guides,get rid of the holier than thou attitude then you can come back and question us...

Actually if you look back I did reply to them with as much knowledge as I had at the time and told them I would search for any more updates... They have plenty of resources now so they should be fine soidk what attitude you are referring to?..

Yes, I did. I also gave them the Tools and the know-how to further search on the problem at hand.
    And yes his suggestion is immensely helpful, showing and or telling others how to use the website properly will help them in the future endeavors as well as the current one. you seem to just be commenting for the sake of being rude to someone you perhaps may not like as many others on this forum as do to others.

My original reply was simply a question, and nothing more. If questioning the helpfulness of others is considered "rude" then that is not my issue.

yeah sorry,this excuse just doesnt fly,i was a newbie once here aswell,guess what i did?i browsed the forums for the answers on questions i had for the game since real life got in the way and i was never able to play the original version...after reading the forums and not finding the answers to the questions i had i opened this topic:

Never played DBO,need some questions answered.

so please spare me the newbie speech,its old and it wont work,you can be a newbie but not lazy or a newbie and lazy,the person who opened this topic is the latter...

So did anyone even answer their question? Cause they are saying they cannot locate any of the threads you and others are mentioning. So your suggestion isn't helpful.

I don't know if you noticed but this person is clearly a newbie. Don't you think that they are unfamiliar with the forums at this point? You are still willing to argue and waste time with me over this, but you wont spend a minute to give a simple answer to a newbie? Again, big waste of time. One way another we just need to wait for the server and it will be fine. These forums are as bad as they get i guess. Worse than Neoseeker.