Posts by arwe2793

wait, so what are you saying that cahs shop items will be free? well they should cost zeni... if stuff in game like that is free, where is the fun :d just make everyone max lvl fully upgraded with best gear :D

yeas, youtube ads would be cool to see to get more players, somehow we need to spread a word that dbog is returning, the server is dead, i wonder how many ppl want to return.

i tried dbo ur, but there is just little ppl playing and everyone is lvl 70. the market is flooded with only lvl 70 gear, no lvl 30 or around that lvl. upgrade stones is worthless and zeni earning is just to big, im lvl 32 and to make a 1m killing lvl 22 snakes in korin forest... lvl 70 upgrade stones worth almost 0. i have 60x of stones lvl 65 and 60x lvl70, cost me less than 1m zeni or so...

here few things i would like to see in dbog-r

the original xp and drop rates from dbog.

a way to rr you skills point no matter of level you are at, like once a week or so.

a flight skill after rr for character that already have it.

a way to farm a cash points, would be nice that while you are killing monsters, time from time a cashpoints capsule with 1-10 cash points would drop, it would be rare and one should work for it...

that your gear wont break after failured attempt of upgrading, just sets to +0;

no level cap

a way to change your character name

i would like to know future for the server, when i will be able to play legendary V2 :D i heard rumors that dbog is closing and project is dead :/ there is dbour and other servers to

v2 not out yet, they working on it, there only test server and wipe not yet happened, i also will play v2, cant wait for fair gameplay since v1 is exploited right now.

im the one who believed in you and your work since beginning. keep good work, don't pay atention to those cringy kids who cry over every little detale they don't understand or don't like!

i wonder when they will release the client its now april 1st and still no new client whats taking them so long ugh this is so confusing!!!!

im sure they just overestimate time it will take them to finish the first version, or they want make sure when beta test will be released some cringy kids wont cry that its buggy or crashing.... keep in mind that they only humans with day jobs and lifes and to make a video game its super difficult and exhausting, Especially when you work 8h at work and when you come back home, you work rest of the day on coding... bruhhh that shit is super hard. only ppl who did not work day in they lifes or still lives with parents cry over that.

No point in wasting time explaining to blind fanboy...

No point in wasting time explaining to blind hater... did you mommy just beat you with belt by not passing that history test? :D jk dont be frustated and enjoy the fuking game until you have chanse, daneos give you one and you moaning how you are a victim of life... i do understand that this game is not perfect, im not happy with allot of things to, but instead complaining how you are right, you should try to adult and embrace the reality that its not a froud and not a lie... that they are ppl who work hard and you should be happy. if you would be the owner of this game and ppl like you would complain , what you would do? if its a froud stop vasting time and go play some fortnite or something... omg, noone keeping you locked on this game but you still here to cry :D realy dont want to insult you but why you are so child? fix you issues somehow

I don't care what "you need", and I know what I paid my money for and this is not it. Period.

If you can't understand simple facts and need "we promise" in a sentence to see you've been duped, then I really feel sorry for you.

well all i spend (i spend quit some money) i will be refunded so... until this game did give me good time i think my money went to right place.... i happy i did help this game stay "online" by spending some money. if you are unsatisfied i cant help you, if you cant understand that its impossible to keep everyone happy and keep game running than you should read some more books or do better at school :D they have to take decision, to vipe or not, this is the risk in both ways, either way there will be childrens who will want that things will be by the way they want.

@arwe2793, Hey kid, you do understand that certain promises were made just to be stepped on in the process?

"There won't be any wipe after the open beta." - https://forum.dboglobal.to/news/index.php?news/3-open-beta/

"We are happy to announce the release date of the new client" - no actual date was given, but we got this - "The first test will begin at the end of this month where you will be able to download the new client from our website and have access to the development server." - https://forum.dboglobal.to/new…-new-client-release-date/

this is not promise, this is a plan for no vote, stop wasting tears, times is changing, community voted for vipe and they will do it, i can promise that i will detonate atomic bomb in NY by thinking that is right thing to do for NY ppl, but if NY ppl will vote for no i wont detonate... show my where they said words "we promise". they only stated that they dont want a vipe, BUT since you childrens ruined fair play by exploiting this game and played unfair, we need this vipe, thank you very much for making dbo team breaking they "promise". when you registered acc you promised in rules to play fair to...

for few things i do agree, yeas they should explain situation better, BUT, before they announced new client, childrens was crying that its all lie and there will be no new client, they was crying so hard that i assume dbo team decides to post releasion date little to soon while its not fully ready just to calm shit out from these childrens, and now same childrens yet not be satisfied... dbo team is not a company but ppl with hobby and passion, ppl who do mistakes, nowhere they did say that everything they will promise will be executed and delivered, dang even they did not promise anything, they just post in forum the plans they have for future. most of dbo childrens did not support this game, they just get free product to enjoy, did not pay for server and did not give much value to this game only hard tears how this game is bad and how they are victims... sad. i hope dbo will survive childrens tears.