Posts by arwe2793

All i ask is if you refund cash points tu cashers , refund zeni to non cachers because they spend a lot hard time on farming to get their needs otherswise cachers will have big advantage in the first months until players can farm again , and that's called p2w , we want it to be fair between all the players

Thank You !

we cashiers paid for server so you f2p players could play, plus we also did farm just like you guys. i think gifts for f2p is cheap, should get something better for sure but nothing to crazy. btw keep in mind that for cash shop, you cant really buy that much, the wagu machine will be event thingy so we wont be able to spin any prizes on server open, only think what we will be able to do with cash is to buy and resell cash shop items for you f2p players for zeni.

For me these threads looks like you guys trying to buy more time and keep community alive im sure that daneos is late and this is just next thread about same thing without any real news give us rease date, 10 days left until your meme winter 2018 ends waiting until last day or more will be mistake.

so why are you here, if its a lie, why you flowing this forum and client release? :O

FOR EVERYONE WHO CRYING THAT ITS A LIE, THAT GAME IS SHITTY, THAT YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING, GO CRY FOR YOU MOMS AND DONT PLAY THIS GAME, IT SEEMS THAT ONLY THING YOU DO IS PLAY DBO AND COMPLAIN ABOUT DBO, PLZ FIX YOUR PROBLEMS, DONT PUT IT ON OUR BACKS, YOU THE ONES WHO RESPONSIBLE TO MAKE YOU LIFE HAPPY AND IF DBO DOES PROVIDE UNHAPPINES TO YOU, USE YOUR HEADS WHAT TO DO, YOURE SMART, RIGHT?

Everything is a lie~ they will end business

well they did say that they will release this game, everybody did say that a lie, and they did release the game, then childrens did shut up for a little bit, but now they saying that they release new client, i am sure they will :D how you childrens dont understand that this is hard work, and they just a humans working day job, let them make mistakes, to make a game is hard work, dont expect that non bussines few ppl group will manage everything, just be happy that there is dbo to play in first place

PLZ PUT BABY GOKU FROM TIME RIFT AS A TRADABLE ITEM, and i think good idea is to put allot new cosmetic items in to game, then make weekle or monthly event of something like ingame cosplay or just fashion show... show of your character and best voted would get gift or 1,2,3 place viners

new updates would be cool, like new weapons, but with 1:1 stats of some other weapon, so less balancing the game, weapon just look different, new wings,

. if every month or so there would be new update with new cosmetic items... players would stay playing longer, spend more money on game $$$ they need to make some business plan to sustain community and make profit

Well, this Community is 90% toxic, selfish suckers anyways. Although they wrote down rules for the Vote, they still keep doing fake votes. Most of them for NO, which was expected. What do you expect of a community filled with ppl like that? Those ppl and what they wanted made DBOG crap af. Class balance got f*cked even more instead of getting better. Some classes didn't get any changes...Really hate the majority of this community. Wish Daneos would just add all suggestiions i made so far to make the game harder xD

idea to solve it, if you are community member you get special tag name over the head for eatch character. ppl vote other ppl in forum, tag could be with some graphics. if you are good guy, you have good karma in forum, you get sexy tagname, if you are dickhead, you get like "loozer" tagname. tere would be the most helpfull person awards, some zeni, might cool stuff

i wonder what kind of corruption it is? newer did nothing scamy n shit my self. anyway don't be so strict, the team who working on this game is super tiny and game is huge. they dont have full control of it, well i hope with new client they will but still, some ppl have life, jobs.... its hard after working day sit on computer and work again

new in town - first friend,

gang member - 5 friends circle

well known - 30 frieds or so...

worst enemy - first blocked/black listed person

cartograph - unlock all map reveal areas

you are right, that's logical, fighter is pvp class and its made for pvp, to balance everything to the point that any class can do anything same as good as other classes is not good, but i think it would be fun, let any class wear any stats gear/any weapon of the choise and learn any skill but do not increase max skill points or just balance if needed. what it would make that someone can make namekian or majin and do with it what he wants, like runescape, no prebuild classes only hybrids of the choise, as gameplay style demands. might be stupid and hard to do idea, but with polishing and balancing it just might work

meh exp boost and lvl 30 bean is fine its pay for faster leveling. it doesnt give any advantage to final pve and pvp game play.

yas you are right, xp scrools might be ok, but to huge advantage vs new/free players is really bad in my opinion, and yas lvl30 stone is ok, + flight skill z34... like free loyal players bundle, for faster leveling :D i spend like 200-300 euros on this game, i know its is a donation, but still i do bilieve vipe and fresh start is must to be and % of refund as IAAP curency, it would be sad to not get compensation since even if its not fortunes, i have to work more than one day to make this kind of money, i know there is ppl who probably spend thousands...

i do like your suggestion about full party exp + lower xp rate slightly and item drop rate like 50% lower. +vipe with some gifts for founders and gifts for ppl who spend money, (lvlUp30 stone, cool vehistle, dogi of the choice, Z32 inventories some zeni BUT NO WEAPONS OR ARMORS, NO XP BOOST, nothing to crazy but more money you spend, more rewards you can get).

Hello,

I would like to show you a small video review of the new terrain textures that may be added within the new client. We need your feedback to know if you like it or not please.

hello, i do like new terrain texture, its actually really good, looks like done of the person who have exp in 2d/3d art, but it seems that then a map looks more emty compared to old version, i dont know might be just to my but lack of details, like sand holes or no grass areas... ofc if this single texture tiling and redo the terrain unvraping is a lot of a work, so i do not expect anything like that soon. if you guys while retexturing meshes could add slightly more saturation to the game, but not oversaturate, just a light touch, might some postprocessing effects idk :D it would be cool :)

I agree that some classes have a slight edge in some situations (pvp, pve), but I don't agree with classes not being able to do some things. Eg saying someone that chooses a fighter Is only allowed to do pvp and not pve is just wrong. We all like different things, I chose a fighter bcos I like how the class plays but I am a pve player I know it sounds stupid using fighter for pve only but it's my choice and I don't think you should restrict people like that otherwise the game will become silly

i must to agree with you, i want a human race with an axe from namekians. also i took fighter for fun pve just simply cuz i want a fighter