Posts by arwe2793

look, the old server was viped by omniking so fresh start :D i think servers should get reset. i just afraid how many ppl will play after reset. if the updates will be good and not just tweaks but full pledge features and refresh of new spirit, this game could stay for several yars and make good money.

"- Cash Shop

The slot machines (wagu machine) has been removed and will only be available for events."

i do like the event idea, so the dogi would be more valuable and rare. but i hope there will be free spins events to.

"- Netpy Shop & Netpy Coins

The netpy shop & netpy coins are removed. You will no longer receive netpy coins for staying online."

so called netpy coins is the ones from game screen with blue icon and T letter, and called tokens :O?

anyway there is U55 white stones to buy for 600 tokens,now it will be harder to get those stones, and i do believe its good thing,. also good thing to make it as a event to .:D

honestly i thing we need a vipe and fresh start. ofc founders should get they gifts, ppl from "seazon 1" who spend money should also get gifts, not to huge, like thematic dogis, more you spend, better dogi you will get. choosen title like "IMORTAL" or "SEMIGOD", " Ancient Sajan", "Namekian God", "Hakai Shin"... some epic cosmetic items. oh lvl30 stone to boost a start 100% (im lazy to lvl my character again) ...

i think this game owners would make decent money if they will be able to figure out with than new client, if they will hawe freedom of creation and will listen and comunacte with community, the can become ritch :D

it would be cool to see a way to get nimbus via wish of shenlong :D its like small item or some skill that you can apply or disable on demand. and it would just change that animation, but allso it could change the whole mechanism under flying controls. allso i would say yas for whole servers revamp. ofc founders should get some revard and other donators should allso get some wagu coins or something :D 10 commitmens of 2019 for dbo thread, vote for it 100% all you should be able to buy in the game is only cosmetics and potions/xp scrools... vehistles :D stuuf that wont make you stronger

sorry if i sound like trash talk or insulting, u did good job indeed, but the thing that i studied graphics design, now i'm self learnin game dev for several yars, have some games done... anyway the thing that i have exp in graphics design and when i say that the graphics looks bad in your demo, its bad, the models may is good at some point, but the art style needs to be rewamped + the grass texture in the video and trees is realy bad. trees and character models do not fit terrain style plus the kamehame ha sounds need to be speacealy recorded not cuted from some video

Yo, this looks dope!

sorry i check the video and the graphics sucks, sorry. there seems to be motion blur witch is cool but textures, models and sounds of hamehame... awfull. if you want to make better graphics you need to add better lightning, better realtime shadows. not low ress textures with rwaly terrible collors and trees that looks like womit + character models that do not fit rest of the graphics :/ ofc if it would be possible to change all the models to xenoverse like + better surface shaders and enviroment that looksl ike dbz game then yah with better lightning... i see how it could work... but the person who make graphics must to know what is beutifull and fit theme not random dude who google random models in internet

hey, how are you :)
    this is second video of my game dev blog, i searching for subscribers, so if you are interested please sub my in youtube :)

game dev blog 2

if you hawe soem suggestions or ideas, please share here or on my video, i need as much trafic i can get :):thumbup:

EDITED: SNEAK PEAK TO FUTURE UPDATES

i dont have card in paypal, i put money from my el.banking via idela to paypal, then i have in paypal for example 10euros and buy 200 cash in game

or atleast hunt would be allways but it would be like 1 or 2 % that monster will respanw marked as db and 1 or 2 % it would acctualy drop dragon ball

just to make clear, in one hunt i kill decent amount of mobs, in the same time i did see monsters respawning with dragon ball in minima, but i killed just few of these coz ppl simply fly around and look where other working hard to get some dragon balls for free... i got 0 balls in 2 hours, i had chanse to kill only like 5 mobs that have 5% of drop. all other mobs with 5% that i worked hard to get was killed of thefs that allaways fly around the map to steal

as far as i understand, there is no mobs at the begining who in minimap marked as db. you need to take a spot and kill mobs and there is 20% chanse that killed mob will respawn with a 5% of droping a ball.

now i work hard for like 10 minues if not more, i noticed first ball in minimap, oh boy a ball!!!

the some random dudes fly to my and kill all the mobs and take balls...

now i am a martal artist with a sword. i kill 1 by 1... some spiritualist come, lure all my hard worked spawned mob and kill them in one hit...

so yah advantage is on spiritualists, if you kill mobs one by one, not like 7 mobs at one hit you wont find any dragon ball coz some guys instead taking own spot to farm, fly around and steal from hard working ppl. new update is bullshit, the map is crowded, no space to kill mobs, no space to breath