Posts by arwe2793

If you have a understanding in C#, you would most likely learn c++ fast. If you have an understanding of classes, constructors and objects in c# anything is possible.

im just guy that have hobby, i dont have education :D and in c# allot of done for you, in c++ the code is longer and more complex, anyway i just want to make my own games :D plus what i could make for dbo most, mods?

hello, i just wanna share my progress of the game i working on, i dont show now my game it slef, but this is a cars ai system, i going to sell it in future...

the idea is to make CPU controlable car that would find the way from labirynth, avoid obstacles or folow player...

in this video i did put 5 invisible points, the car find the way to one point, the look for a way to another point...

everything was very izi to make, only one problem, i was using nvidia physX, what it means that there is real spinning wheels, real steering wheels, real braking, i allready did know how to make that obiject would just simply move towards target, but it was way more difficult to make car calculate a path and then use steering allong that path, since for example player allso moving from one point to another, so the path needs to be callculated dynamicly, and that makes huge inpact on cpu/fps... i found a way to make that this project would work on very old android phones without any issues :)

for those who interested in my chanel, i not youtuber, time by time i upload some crappy videos, but you are free to sub my.

for those who interesested in game i working on, just comment here, i will update this with more videos of gameplay :) allso may some of u know good free fullscreen recording software that would record in hq?

EDITES

oh yas this is only one non programmer freindlly script ^^

its written with c# language and im working in unity 5 engine

the cars models is mine to :P some blender skills

if someone want learn to make games, feel free to contact my, i will guide you to a right direction :P

Beside that your english is giving me a headache,you should understeand that your attitude is that of an ignorant, and those people you call haters i call people who care about the game because yeah you could say im bitching around and hating in every post but the thing is i love the game and i dont want to see the message of a closed game like in retail agian.But still this thread is way to aggresive towards everybody and i dont think its worth going further with it

u know if this will get closed u could ask owners to sell source to u and make ur owns server and make it better. i do bilieve fans will agre of some huge changes and losing some stuff for balancing game... atleast i would

agree with you, guys come here to hate on something... sad life they live anyway game is good, it very new, why u expect full experiance and features in couple of month run? wait for completion, then wait for updates and u get ur sht :D just enjoy and be thanksfull that this game exist in first place

Poor soul. Get a therapist, you need it fast. Your not successful dude, stop acting like you are. Don't call yourself a programmer when all you use is a game engine. It's rather unsightly. It's really demeaning to what a software engineer really is.

did u ever use game engine in your life? do u understand that ALL GAMES ARE MADE WITH GAME ENGINES? dbo made in its respective game engine, all gta games, crysis made in cry engine... i see you are very clever here yas? :D and im not software engineer... im a video games dev, actualy just hobby person, cant say even game dev coz i only sell stuff in assets store.

there is 2 types of programmer

coder and programer so u would know

im programer coz i program to shit behave with tools i get/have and not coder coz i dont code my tools. well even if i use game engine, i still use programming language + 3d modeling softwares, what do u know about game development, i bet u newer seen code on the screen before :D ok im out

Again not to the topic, can you differentiate between consumer and producer? If you can't just stop. You are debating about nothing, rambling on about nothing. Review your replies before submitting. Literally going nowhere. It just shows how illiterate you are. I know you're bad at programming and trying to vent out and trying to exuberate the job itself. Stop putting it out here, grow up and stop putting personal issues here. Get that right.

dude who are you, so all grown up and playing dragon ball game...

yas so what? im a kid, everyone had phase when they are young... this is normal, don't see where is the problem. For you all adult as sht, you come to dragon ball forums and complayn how the game is shit but still play it... i do bilieve you have body of 30yars old dude but brains like 16...

there is no consumer and no producer in this situation, there is no subjectives in this game, only passioned ppl who revive old game and ppl who trying to donate some money in exchange of ingame good + server maintaince... noone complayn about rewards of founders coz they dont give sht, they want dbo to stay alive.... thats it.... punto.

im a debating and rambling for nothing? dude what are u doing here, not the same? you engaged to this "debate" same as my since u reply like kid as i am... look at your self, all grown up but arguing with random 17 old kid in dragon ball forum that even cant spell correctly... your wife probably proud of you.

i never say im good programmer... well i as 17 alredy more successful than you, atleast im doing something that i love, actualy even making more money than you in yuor mid thirties selling random shit i make for other passioned ppl, and i have no real job at all...

for yours 2 cents, u now owe my them, this is my youtube chanel

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperKREPSINIS

have nice day sir arguing with random kids in internet ;)

s

Yet again, not replying to the question. It has nothing to do with how much he has worked. Its called a business, what you are rambling about, subjective. Stop smothering mix feelings into this. Just stop. You literally don't know what you're talking about and aren't able to hold a debate. I am willing to put my 2 cents in that you're the kind to not speak the truth and say stuff like "just deal with it". You arent helping the server improve, you're actually underlying the problem here and being a huge impedement.

ok let say it someone bussines, yas ok. but you are litteraly complayning that this server is very young, that this game is a fresh start and not complete yat. ok may those founders didnt get 100% what they was promised with, but it not mean they wont get it in the furure... yas if you not satisfied and cant "deal with" idea that they dont have millions in the budget, that they dont have source files of the game, that its damn hard to do what they do and its only few ppl team working on this, just leave community, dont play, i dont know. its not healthy for you

edited --- this is what replying is, its future plans and the game is young not finished yat...

for you its may looks izi to make a game, but bilieve my, its hard as fc... i am game dev for my self, bussines not bussines, but they do enought for now, yat they are rescritcted with game files they have, donate like 1m $, they will hawe then a budget for your complains to full fill

yah so shortly coz its not much to tell, moders, is it posible to just change shaders in dbo source? do u need some hard time compiling of scripts to do that? this is my small idea that shaders would work better.

also i would like to see textures in far distance in more res... u know anistropic filtering and shits like that.... our computers is good ounought for better textures handling

may even longer terain draw distance and anti antialeasing :DDD it would make the game so mutch better.

what of u guys opinion in future to boos the graphisc on some manears,?

Stop acting like a kid. Tell your parents to return the same attitude you did to their clients. You will be living off the streets by now.

if you not satisfied of random dudes who worked hard to revive this game, why u are here in first place? like realy, cry babies, -omg "I" not satisfied, do as i pleazed...- this is not clients and some big bussines like blizzard or electronic arts, its guys who have day jobs and just love dbz who made this game...

keep in mind that those guys who made this game need to work 8 or more hours at work, then tired come back home and work on this game to make it better. but ofc you dont know any better.

well game is just by open for short amount of time, even the lvl cap is not full, be patienced, let them first finish all the game and then find the way to update it by the. keep in mind game owners is simple ppl like u and my, this is hard job to maintain mmo rpg. but if you think its izi, then make your own dbz mmo rpg

lJYIt.bmp

sorry for my terrible english.

its not really a story, i remember when i did see first episode of dragon ball :D i was begging god that there would be next episode tomorrov, even in library looked for books that would tell goku story, i even ask of shooting star to be born as sajan.

i remember when goku meet kurririn at master roshi island and how they was training :D then goku fight against his grandpa with mask and how fortuna teller baba told that there interesting future awaits. this is my favorite parts of db. or when pilaf with gang tries to unlock master roshi house :DDDD it was original chinese with my country dub on top of it, su *** funny :D.

there also was i do billieve it was Espanol language with my language dub on top of it, "Dragon buldo crystal", they even have funny dub version i think that did show on tv in theyr country :D

i was working at summer and winter in holand, there was a guy from that country, he was siting in the bus with my and speaking with his wife

over phone video call, he to his little doughter say "hamegame ha!!!" :D it made my day (well evening if to be honest).

i remember when i did go outside in my childhood it did smell like dbz, summer birds and sky, spring when snow was melting, i dont know just that feel.

when i did grow up i realize that dbz was all my chilhood, every sumer, winter, spring and outumn. all the different sky and clouds remind to my dbz.

i was waching old episodes when goku and kurririn was training, and noticed how in bacground there is birds, they sounds so heartPleasing :D, when i walk in forest allone i often get that feel of dbz.

one time i swear i will make my own dbz mmo rpg game in future, so far i going pretty well in that track, i allready video games designer and engineer, code my own games and make design for them...

so this is what dbz means to my :DDD

As bart__ said they can do it, but if it was ever done that would be long into the future, and very minimal updates if that was the case. In regards to what I was saying though was from a modders standpoint... I am not entirely sure though on exactly what the extend of DBOG's potential additions are capable of being if or when they are ever added. Though don't look for that anytime soon.

thats sad :D but oh well, atleast we hawe dbo ;)

arwe2793 No I don't have any "special" build of the game. I am simply referring to the difficulty of importing a new model into the game. If I ever figure out a way though I would make a tutorial on it, but I promise you that won't be happening anytime soon if at all.

oh so for now "the guys who update dbo" cant put any new items? :o

There are certain "limitations" to what us modders or developers are able to do if the tools are not there. Extracting a file from the game and using it in a 3D software engine is not even the most difficult part.... It is trying to take that 3D part you modified, and place it back into the game without any troubles.

so u only have builded version of the game? or you somehow disbuild it and can mod freely? how you can put new item in the game with new 3D mesh? as i say i can make some 3d meshes for new items, or some icons idk