Posts by virusxd

Code
    Gracias por tu respuesta.
    enrealidas solo compila clientes y servidores sin errores.
    luego monte las bases de datos y ajuste los archivos .ini con la clave y con eso el servidor ya está allí.
    Si no puede hacer eso, busque cualquier video de YouTube donde los servidores antiguos pusieron el procedimiento es el mismo.

thanks also for the answer, I'll try some old video to see the results

Daneos gave this answer in another section of the forum to a similar question, maybe it can help you.

---Daneos----Open DboClient.sln and check the tool "PackEditor"

For .rdf files, check TableEditor. However, it's only base and there is no save function yet.

It would help you more if I could, but my notions were very basic and I still couldn't get it to work, I'll wait for a tutorial to continue learning

sorry for my English

El problema con el cliente está resuelto pero ahora tengo otro problema ?

Archivo del servidor todo compilado ok.

Inicie MasterServer, QueryServer, Authserver y cuando abra el otro archivo se cerrará en unos segundos. No hace un registro de archivo con error.

Otra pregunta ¿cómo puedo abrir el archivo de tabla .pak y .rdf? Muchas gracias.

¿cómo resolverlo?

Someone could do a tutorial for newbies on how to compile and run a server, for people who always wanted to play this game on singel player or with a small group of friends.

forgive my nefarious english

:)

I would like to contribute as well.
    Downloaded files an hour ago, server is up and running builded with vs2019 only.

MariaDB seems to works fine aswell instead of xampp/mysql

Will try the client tomorrow and probably will create a doc in github with more details about how to build both server/client.

Getting rid of VS2010 and Daffodil would be really nice.

A tutorial on how to compile and run our server would be great, I always dreamed of playing without lag, it is incredible how happy I am.

excuse my English.

my first message in all these years who is for you