Posts by Edgygo

If I can compare them to anything, they're like Pokemon types. Fire beats Grass, Grass beats Water, Water beats Fire.

In DBOG R, the different types are:

Nothing - No bonus when using the Atk/Def Properties stat

Strange - Strong against Elegant

Wild - Strong against Funny

Elegant - Strong against Honest

Funny - Strong against Strange

Honest - Strong against Wild

You set attributes at the Upgrade Merchant NPC by selecting "Change Attribute" you can put an attribute on your Jacket and on your Weapon and Sub-Weapon.

You can select an attribute of choice by sacrificing into the attribute slot a piece of equipment the same rarity and level as the item you're setting in the center.

Atk/Def Properties is arguably the best stat in the game, and you can get this stat on Earrings and as a bonus stat on Rings.

To give you an example of this stat bonus: In game hover your mouse over the two tiny bubbles next to your character face bubble on the top left of the screen

For example this is what my Weapon Properties looks like with no properties equipped:

ihArQFU.png

As you can see my weapons are no good against anything with a Honest or Strange attribute.

Now if I equip my Properties, check out the difference:

X2lKLEA.png

Equipping Prop gives me the edge offensively and defensively - hence Atk/Def Properties.

Hope this helps!