Posts by SteamTank

I'm curious but how often and how many times does the game refresh itself in a day and if so what are the times ?

Cause my Chat , guild and friendlist are blank and my guild members are asking when this will ware off and for an estimated time .

- Steam Tank

( Not about the Bug but question itself only)

what if ! does that mean this project is dead?

This DBO isn't official in terms of legal rights , this is a private server meaning it not Official its fan backward engineered and fan hosted. In otherwords this is a back alley version of the Original game.

Hi,
    I do agree that we should take more care about the community. The idea about having more developers is good too, but there is no way we can trust anyone. So I got to do everything alone. We have already seen what happens when you trust people (DBOR Files leaked).

I have no intention about stoping with DBOG. Im currently working on a caching system to speed up the server and add another layer of security against cheating which requires a lot of changes at all servers.

Regards

Daneos , I really am thankful for your hardwork but please answer me this . Why is the thought of having multiple versions of DBO a bad thing?
    i mean without Copyright Permission and if going under fair use , theoretically you should be making those files public knowledge and the fact that cash shop is a thing with real currency that alone makes this game a target for C&D from Toei and Bandi Japan. I know this has probably been asked billions of times but i just want to know if we're doing this for the right reason. Lets be real for a second here all internet rules aside . We are real people here , not some virtual AI's.

I'll be honest right now and i bet a lot of others may feel the same but i'd be more than willing to buy or hell i want a copy of the DBO's Files simply for personal and private use with me and my close friends. Cause Shenron forbids if something happened to this game again . There needs to be mass back ups of it .

Final Update 2: Daneos uploaded the new Launcher and with that the updater.exe , so my personal problem is now fixed but that doesnt fix the problem with the websites game downloads , as those should be taken down and re-uploaded with the proper files effect immediately to avoid future download and installation issues.

Bump/Final Update: Still no luck on " updater.exe " i cannot seem to obtain this file from downloading the game , Could someone upload the file as a stand alone download ?

Opps @arubaru well i'm in no rush , if your able to look when you get home or after work . I can wait . Not much i can do at this point cause i've done everything I could have done , so until i can get a single file download of "updater.exe" . i wont be able to figure out if its something other then virus protection and firewall doing something or if the download link data is scrubbed. Actually there is something i could do , i could try downloading them on the other 5 PC's i got in my household. If nothing changes with those then i'll know its a host issue.
    Update: Haven't check with the other computers yet but i'll be able to check a few today . Will update again soon!

Oh now I get why I can't see the images... I'm currently at work and Facebook access is forbidden in this network. Sorry about that :c (I guess your signature image is also from fb because I can't see it either).

Opps @arubaru well i'm in no rush , if your able to look when you get home or after work . I can wait . Not much i can do at this point cause i've done everything I could have done , so until i can get a single file download of "updater.exe" . i wont be able to figure out if its something other then virus protection and firewall doing something or if the download link data is scrubbed. Actually there is something i could do , i could try downloading them on the other 5 PC's i got in my household. If nothing changes with those then i'll know its a host issue.

Update: Haven't check with the other computers yet but i'll be able to check a few today . Will update again soon!

@arubaru Yeah i can , but could you show me by how you can't see them ? They not showing up or are they too small ? I uploaded them via facebook then copy and pasted the view image links

pic1
    https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/15591657_1321637667901357_3041754322939390541_o.jpg?oh=8d5d5df9ccb2c4afe9dc3056f4f9c5f1&oe=58EE2EF3

pic2
    https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/15584998_1321637671234690_6604907708871211435_o.jpg?oh=45c136ef9a63e35b369b65dfca41f026&oe=58DE728B

pic3
    https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/15590917_1321637681234689_7078705430789324069_o.jpg?oh=4aba7c3c3b1ea628238ab49fb681f6b1&oe=58F43BD7

Try these links , let me know cause i've always done it through FaceBook , also i'm using most current version of Waterfox fully up to date. If those don't work i'll upload them on a img site some where .

For starts I'm long time DBO Player and an PC Technician . With that said , I'm pretty sure a lot of new comers have prolly been experiencing this issue but I've notice on both the Google DBOG Download File and the Torrent DBO File " updater.exe" isn't including in the Game Folder and i remember in the beginning it had issues with being detected as a virus which i read was recently fixed but now the file is 100% missing . I used to have a copy of updater.exe for this reason but i long since lost it during my last OS Reinstall on my PC. Maybe Daneos or someone can upload the file by itself as a temporary fix for this issue? Lastly , I know what i'm talking about why cause i re-downloaded both downloads like 3 times with the same result and no my anti virus didn't delete it and yes i checked my anti viruses action list.

update: Oh i'm currently downloading a copy of DBOG i had on my Mediafire account , hopefully that has the file i need , will update this post if its not there and since i just finished making this thread/post my media fire download finished and i found nothing , very odd. I'll keep looking but until a solution can be given or an answer which would be the updater.exe file itself. So i can test exactly if its just me or its the downloads not being completed before uploaded .

pic 1

15591657_1321637667901357_3041754322939390541_o.jpg?oh=8d5d5df9ccb2c4afe9dc3056f4f9c5f1&oe=58EE2EF3

Pic 2

15584998_1321637671234690_6604907708871211435_o.jpg?oh=45c136ef9a63e35b369b65dfca41f026&oe=58DE728B

Pic 3

15590917_1321637681234689_7078705430789324069_o.jpg?oh=4aba7c3c3b1ea628238ab49fb681f6b1&oe=58F43BD7

Hey.. can anyone give me a modding tutorial because half of the tutorial linked in here is missing so i need a trusted tutroial on how to mod with these programmes like Unpacker,Resource tool,etc..

Once DBOG is in Full Open Beta we shall release a how to guide on Modding.

I was just thinking most MMO Cash Shops otherwise known a Mirco Transaction Shops , why not add a buy Zeni Option ?

I will admit the idea is bad but considering how everyone likes to
    jack up prices , i mean buying zeni would lower prices for other
    players. Would have no means to sell high price at all . Figure if cashers want to buy sell dogis to make cash, you might as well make an option to buy Zeni for them lazy cashers. that way For Fun accessory type items are cheaper , while money is made by gear but only ever so slightly . Figure the lower AH prices are the better for new players and if cashers want to cash so they can make zeni just let them buy zeni . problem solved.

economy isnt based around dogis. and you seen most people suggestions, most of us said all cosmetics in the cash shop, nothing pay to win.

community has decided c:<

ding ding , thumbs ups

P2W No More. Game Economy should Mostly if not only be based off of Real Skill and Hardwork.

In fact i've talked to some old friends of mine they said they wont pay a dime into a P2W game.

Plus with an All Cosmetic Only Cash shop , you'll definitely earn the extra cash of those others along with the majority who do want p2w cause they have the cash to spend constantly anyway either way the game gets cash flow and slightly more cause new players will come and want costume , kids parents will be like oh okay , sure we'll buy you that "dogi" costume for ur Birthday.

The Game will honestly be a lot more worth while to the majority of Gamers and Fans alike.

too poor to donate 5$? why even play a mmo???

but besides that, its in the game for a reason. its supposed to make people gear better and make them their class at its best

Hey don't rip the guy if he's poor , If ppl don't want to donate they don't have to and you have no right to shake the guy by the knees either , we're trying to make the game better so it doesn't collapse on itself like the old ones did cause it was too expensive to play cause of pay to win. P2W kills most MMO's and DBO isn't that main stream to really pull it off either. PPL still think Xenoverse is DBO which its not.

That's why i think Cash Shop should be a novelty. In official dbo we didnt have say on game balance , now we do , why not use to the power wisely and correctly. like i said in an earlier post Real skill doesn't come from paying , it comes from playing and earning ur way. If you don't have enough time to play like everyone else go make ur own server so you can be god of that . Also I know Every bit helps I agree but i don't agree on making him or anyone feel bad.

dogis , vehicles, things for the appearance of pj ...
    No armor , necklaces or improvements ... because it would be unjust that people who occupy cash ..... are strongest in the game :(

I cashed in DBO Hong Kong and from what i learned . Cash Shop would be most effective as a Novalty Shop for Dogis , cars , gender swap , name change , maybe skill reset too although have an option to pay like 1.5 mill zeni for Full Skill set but can only happen when the play reaches level 55 ish , and Kid Clock make it non sellable but only by Trade would be okay.

That way the game isn't pay to win. Novalty sells just as much , if not more than P2W. Winning should be done not by paying but by skill.