Posts by SteamTank

well i'm actually not supposed to belive anything People say in the forums so you can't be sure

I ain't gonna argue with that lol but nah in all honest really it's all posted on the FaceBook page really it is may not look like but if you put 2 and 2 together , it's sorta the point to what pre open beta is for anyway , find bugs and report them while Daneos works on coding and once thats done he'll fix the bugs we reported. Simple Logic really.

Look before you double post. Honestly us original players should be entitled to our original names regardless of supporting via money or not. Not all of us have the cash to just throw away. It's called the Value of a Dollar.

Just because one can't support a cause by fighting that doesn't mean they can't show support in another way.

I'm showing my support by making top notch sound/music mods.

My Guild Breathed Life back into Modding DBO back on dbocom . We also inspired the continuation of the English patch. Sure their were others too but we kicked the door wide open.

wow fairytale guild is the bigges bug users i have evidence while your fail attempt to fame me the only reason my lp is like that because you and your guild spam killed me with bugs and your guild leader also stole my IGN which i also sent to Daneo now please leave me alone with this false accusations bye
    2ugp00g.png

Quit Slandering MY Guild Name you thieves !

I haven't worked very much with servers but from my guess is the server could have overloaded and crashed on the server computer itself, that 10 to 15 second lag in game might be a cause from a hardware failure on the server PC. I may get a lot of heat for saying this but "cheat engine " from some players i heard of here on the forum a few days ago might have been cause for overloading the server due to its usage. Please if your using it ,stick to client side only at least until the developers find out whats causing the stability issues. Client side at least wont effect the server. Remember this is pre beta not official open beta.

For those who are calling bull , i'm simply giving advice as any Good Tech would do. I'm currently in process of opening my own business for Computers , I'm more than willing to help with technical issues and involving any hardware process of elimination.

and again as i said I'll be more than willing to help with questions. Just PM me or tag me in a thread.

What about for a Female Kid?

Don't like the sounds she make :<

Thats been in the works since we first released part one, female kid will sound like a total bad ass. In fact part 2 was supposed to contain that when the game starts we'll release a new Part 1 calling it Version 2.

I got some new music lined up already for some small towns and west city but more importantly ME and @Ryu7 need to play thru the TMQs and UDs to learn the music patterns first. So far we got TMQ 1 , 2 , 4 done i know for fact before hand but idk about 3 i forgot but definately need to do the the rest after tmq 4

Sigh... Another one of these guys who doesn't understand the meaning of PRE OPEN BETA. I just tend to ignore people like this, who are greedy and only want to play. No, they don't want to help report bugs and bad players, they just want to play and "get a high level for the game release". Don't complain, either get on and report bugs, or wait patiently until the game actually releases. Don't call it bull shit because you don't like it, I'm level 32 and you don't see me complaining about it?

Aye and I'm level 18 and the DC keeps emptying my quest log so i had to restart same 6 quests 3 times , on my 4th now but am i complaining nope , I'm thinking of way to make it so at least completed quests get saved to save players the stress and anxiety of having to regrab the same quests over again.