AMZD

• from Out of this Dimension
  • Member since Jun 16th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • my out fit disapeard i had in shop android 16 out fit and it just disapeard someone help me plz in game name ampo

• Hi AMZD,

In regards to this thread (https://forum.dbo.global/index…&postID=134061#post134061) I wanted to explain to you where I'm coming from and from my stand point. I understand now that your opinion is you think that ultimate majins server as better buffers over grand chefs. However, at the time when you wrote "grand chefs are not buffers' that didn't really make much sense to myself and many other players because they are indeed buffers. You can try debate and dispute this all you want, but a buffing class classifies as a class that hand out multiple buffs to other characters, and grandchefs do offer this. Grand chef buffs also do compliment ultimate majin buffs very nicely and many players do level up the class to buff themselves and other players.

I hope you understand this, and I also wanted to apologize for any misunderstanding. I didn't want to carry out the conversation in this thread and derail the thread further (as it counts as off topic posts). You are welcome to post your opinion but please express and explain yourself a little bit further. Because making claims like "they are not buffers" can indeed confuse new members and give them a false impression of the class.

I hope you have a good day and I hope this clears things up.

• Hi AMZD,

In regards to this thread (https://forum.dbo.global/index…&postID=134061#post134061) I wanted to explain to you where I'm coming from and from my stand point. I understand now that your opinion is you think that ultimate majins server as better buffers over grand chefs. However, at the time when you wrote "grand chefs are not buffers' that didn't really make much sense to myself and many other players because they are indeed buffers. You can try debate and dispute this all you want, but a buffing class classifies as a class that hand out multiple buffs to other characters, and grandchefs do offer this. Grand chef buffs also do compliment ultimate majin buffs very nicely and many players do level up the class to buff themselves and other players.

I hope you understand this, and I also wanted to apologize for any misunderstanding. I didn't want to carry out the conversation in this thread and derail the thread further (as it counts as off topic posts). You are welcome to post your opinion but please express and explain yourself a little bit further. Because making claims like "they are not buffers" can indeed confuse new members and give them a false impression of the class.

I hope you have a good day and I hope this clears things up.

• Heyyy Bro

• Heyyy Bro