[MOD]Kuromi Multimedia Designer

• Member since Jun 18th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • ei kuromi preciso de ajuda

• You deleted my post... it was already dead but that was so cruel :(

• Hi Killua,
      I'm not aware of this, which post was it?

• ''Loading screens''

• I have no idea what you're saying.

• Now its fully deleted and i did another post adding more suggestions.

• Hi goddess kuromi

• Hello Boom boom's Brother

• Hi kuromi gotta say keep u the good work sorry for late reply I forgot to check the walls again welp have a good day

• i need help please

• hello, how may I help you?

• what happens is that when I start the game I put my username and password and press start but it leaves loading and it does not enter, and I have to press again start but it happens the same, sometimes it enter but i my keyboard doesnt work in the game and i cant move

• do you know what could happen?

• can i join t4s

• TFS isn't really alive as of now, but you can join Our Akasha guild instead. If you're interested

• yea

• hi sir. i left the game for like 1 week and now when i open launcher
    the start icon won't light on and no update or something shows up
    what to do

• Hello FoxyGamer

I suggest you update your game to the latest update.
      Regards

• hmmmmm but the update patch didnt show to me to start download
      and i used manual patch but still same problem
      i will re download it

• same problem after download and reinstall

• hello kuro the crashing happened again, I didn't understand really I fixed it yesterday
    do you have any ideas ?

https://b.top4top.net/p_634f5uie1.jpg

• HELP HEEEEELP !! THE GAME CRASHED !!! LOOK !!!!!
    https://e.top4top.net/p_6332bk7j1.jpg

• Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay, do have it fixed yet?

• delay ? everyday I got this problem and fix it solo .. I just want to see you what you can do

• Hello,

Deactivate your Anti Virus, or add dbog to your exemption list / whitelist. If you think your game has some missing files due to your antivirus software, then you'll have to reinstall your game and install the latest patch.

Regards

• and download directx and frame network cuz it's important to support the game and run it successfully, and ... and ... (ಠ‿ಠ)
      I know all those stuffs cuz I'm programmer but that's not what I asked lol
      I just showed you defect I saw it when I was playing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

• "HELP HEEEEELP !! THE GAME CRASHED !!! LOOK !!!!!"
      Based on your first message it seems to me that you're asking for help due to the game crashing. But okay, have fun

Regards

• Hola soy nuevo y no me abre el juego y ya tengo cuenta creada y activada
    Favor ayudame

• Hola,

Puedes dar más información sobre tu problema, puedes enviarme una captura de pantalla / video de tu problema.
      Mientras tanto, puede intentar desactivar su programa antivirus o agregar la carpeta dbog a la lista de exenciones y reinstalar el juego. (Lo siento, no hablo español)

Saludos

• Yoo Kuro can you send me via pm or what ever, DBOG discord link... I kinda lost it and most of them are broken. Thank you. xD

• apology is that when I start dbog I get a screen that says authentication failure I do not know if there is maintenance or something else.

• Really like your avatar.

• when i open my launcher, but the patch does not start and the start button turns black, if I try to open the .exe the game does not let me confirm the password and the user, do you have any idea what I can do?

• Hi, try to reinstall the game and update me if anything happens :D

• I already have done that, but the probleme still the same. ;-;

• The server is under maintenance?

• Holy ****, you're a girl?! I don't know if you remember me or not (Tensoran is the name.) wow, this whole time I thought you were a guy, I am so sorry lol.

• Oh, xD Hi there TenTen

• Hey there, how've you been? lol

• Doing great i guess ^^ how about you?

• That's good to hear, I saw you around couple weeks ago, but you didn't know my new character so you didnt recognize me lol. I could be better, things took a turn for the worst for me last week that kinda put me in the hospital, but I would say I'm alright now.

• as long as you're alright it's all good ^^ hmm what's your ign now?

• hi me problem not login me why ?
    black
    picture

• Congratulation on becoming a Mod

• hey, there is a glitch in the game and I want to know if u are one of the game manager to get some body to do some thing about it

• What glitch? can you explain?

• well, when u are on the kind of vechicle transporter u have and u decide to change channels, and ur still on the vehicle,the option controller for it gets glitched on the screen after u change channels and ur still on the vehicle can't remember its name

• Hi kazchar012,

I would just like to turn your attention to this thread: https://forum.dbo.global/index…&postID=130441#post130441

The game currently is down and everyone is experiencing this issue. It will be fixed later today/tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience, I was also looking forward to playing myself.

• are u JgokuD r, or soemting?

• Hey I was looking to join TFS