zeroninja565

• Male
  • from MA
  • Member since Jan 18th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Yo dude, Add me ingame... Not surprisingly my new character is a fighter going by the name of:

NotKillua

...lol... It's not my main though, I still want my primary character to be a spiritualist (Turtle Hermit). I usually play on channel 2, or whichever channels the most populated, because it always increases your chances of finding new allies :P

Earlier I dueled this Dark Warrior who was only a level above me, and he one shot me doing 20k damage, completely wiping out my initial health bar, and the health restore-pot! xD Later he told me that he had +10 armor/weapons so it's no wonder haha! Long time no see, message me back!

• Yo dude, Add me ingame... Not surprisingly my new character is a fighter going by the name of:

NotKillua

...lol... It's not my main though, I still want my primary character to be a spiritualist (Turtle Hermit). I usually play on channel 2, or whichever channels the most populated, because it always increases your chances of finding new allies :P

Earlier I dueled this Dark Warrior who was only a level above me, and he one shot me doing 20k damage, completely wiping out my initial health bar, and the health restore-pot! xD Later he told me that he had +10 armor/weapons so it's no wonder haha! Long time no see, message me back!