KBombDiggity

• Male
  • from Namek
  • Member since Jun 29th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Look man, I don't want any issues bro. I hope you and hotpockets don't destroy me in budokai bro. We can get on discord or something so we can apologize bro, I don't want you experienced players to destroy me man. Oh broooo

• I knew you would come to your senses and bow down to the Budokai king... But I don't use Discord, only KingSpeak :)

• Lmfao, totally man. I remember you dominating on TW brooooooo. But you should give me a voice chat to reach you on :) lmfaooo

• Sorry for messing with ya HotPockets :(, please don't destroy us!

• Idk what I was thinking disliking your posts man. I was sooooooo mad bro, it made me mad since you were correct in all your observations of the game mannnnnnn. You truly know your stuff man. You should give me a swordsman build I think I need one from you bro

• Ok, just max all energy attacks. None of the sword attacks, those are for n00bs. Second, don't max any buffs and just have 30 SP laying around. Hope I helped :)

• Look man, I don't want any issues bro. I hope you and hotpockets don't destroy me in budokai bro. We can get on discord or something so we can apologize bro, I don't want you experienced players to destroy me man. Oh broooo

• I knew you would come to your senses and bow down to the Budokai king... But I don't use Discord, only KingSpeak :)

• Lmfao, totally man. I remember you dominating on TW brooooooo. But you should give me a voice chat to reach you on :) lmfaooo

• Sorry for messing with ya HotPockets :(, please don't destroy us!

• Idk what I was thinking disliking your posts man. I was sooooooo mad bro, it made me mad since you were correct in all your observations of the game mannnnnnn. You truly know your stuff man. You should give me a swordsman build I think I need one from you bro

• Ok, just max all energy attacks. None of the sword attacks, those are for n00bs. Second, don't max any buffs and just have 30 SP laying around. Hope I helped :)

• "There's no room in the ring for overbearing pride! Closing your mind to the prospect of failure will only ensure your defeat!" - Master Roshi

• "There's no room in the ring for overbearing pride! Closing your mind to the prospect of failure will only ensure your defeat!" - Master Roshi