-Mai Z Fighter

• Female
  • from Earth
  • Member since Sep 3rd 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Hey this is BubbleBoy...just wondering if you are still playing? maybe as another character? I am still in Devine...and it's always 1/16 when I log in XD

• hola miss Elena, how you doing? o: been ages

• Hello c: and yes been a while i'm doing great and yourself?

• Bored, as always :(

• Oh is that so? how come lol

• I'm currently in game if you want to hop on and toss me an invite <3 Sorry for not being on. I didn't see your message as I went to sleep and only recently woke up.

• Sorry if i am disturbing you but if there is still space left in the guild than add me.

IGN : NoValue

If there is no space or u cant add me than :'(

• i tried looking for members yesterday to join the guild and no one is responding to the guild name

• Is your ign still Mal with a L?

• No someone took it :p so now i'm just Elena <

• Ah okay

• Plzz add me to the guild. I also have replied to the thread ::

Name : NoValue

• Hi Mai, sorry I'm a bit late cause i downloaded the wrong installer and have to download again, can I still able to join?

• Hey! Are you making Divine today when OB starts??

• Well i'll try to make it as fast as possible yes :)

I'll toss in a quick little event/giveaway as a guild ''rebirth'' celebration also providing i get my cash back :p

• Do we have a Discord Channel for Divine or anything like that?

• We had one but the link died or something like that :) but i have an old member of the guild that will take care of all that discord + the guilds website

• Okay!

• when are u ever online :p

• At odd times normally but currently I'm having a weird error preventing me to play but i'm working on getting it fixed even if it means get a new pc :)

• Mai can I join your guild my IGN is XeroHiro

• Ofc you can :P i actually didn't see people posted on my profile haha

• Mai can I join your guild my IGN is XeroHiro

• Ofc you can :P i actually didn't see people posted on my profile haha

• Aye now I thought I'm the one moving in with you girl what hapenned?

• Loool nigga wtf

• Bruh why you stalking my future ex's wall lmao

• she on my feed

• Man you realize we look like two creeps who just started a conversation in someone else's wall right? The fact that she and I are a thing doesn't change this. Talk to me on this other chat thing. And Mai if you see this you can talk to me anywhere you want. Anywhere. Hmu for my home address.

• for real

• Aye now I thought I'm the one moving in with you girl what hapenned?

• Loool nigga wtf

• Bruh why you stalking my future ex's wall lmao

• she on my feed

• Man you realize we look like two creeps who just started a conversation in someone else's wall right? The fact that she and I are a thing doesn't change this. Talk to me on this other chat thing. And Mai if you see this you can talk to me anywhere you want. Anywhere. Hmu for my home address.

• for real

• That pic :o I want to be lesbian so bad

• You are my lesbian lover though! :c I miss your lil butt :v

• Yeah.. I want to play again but economy is fcked up and I'm broke :u

• Oh :v I'm so sorry to hear that guess you got more important things to worry about than gaming huh but you can move in with me in Ireland when you want *-* if things don't get better hehe~

• I meant I'm broke in game :u economy ingame is crazy... I need new gear and new build for my Fighter to enjoy the game as it is... I need a Turtle to farm but I don't want to level mine so lend me yours :u

• Oh my gosh i thought you were on about real economy haha :P you need to stop being lazy huh ;P

• That pic :o I want to be lesbian so bad

• You are my lesbian lover though! :c I miss your lil butt :v

• Yeah.. I want to play again but economy is fcked up and I'm broke :u

• Oh :v I'm so sorry to hear that guess you got more important things to worry about than gaming huh but you can move in with me in Ireland when you want *-* if things don't get better hehe~

• I meant I'm broke in game :u economy ingame is crazy... I need new gear and new build for my Fighter to enjoy the game as it is... I need a Turtle to farm but I don't want to level mine so lend me yours :u

• Oh my gosh i thought you were on about real economy haha :P you need to stop being lazy huh ;P

• Are you not able to play DBOG right now? I'm the only active JR and I'm becoming hesitant to invite more members.

• I can't because of some personal reasons i will keep you updated soon, feel free to invite members

• Are you not able to play DBOG right now? I'm the only active JR and I'm becoming hesitant to invite more members.

• I can't because of some personal reasons i will keep you updated soon, feel free to invite members

• Hi mai,can i ask u somthing about dbo?

• I might not be the best person to ask questions about Dbo but.. go ahead i'll try to answer lol :P

• Hi mai,can i ask u somthing about dbo?

• I might not be the best person to ask questions about Dbo but.. go ahead i'll try to answer lol :P

• hi mai. :)

• Hello there :)

• how long you play this game?
      by the way harold from philippines :)

• Hum let's see.. a couple of months i'd say around 4-5 months :P It's my first go at the game. (Meaning i didn't play the previous versions -> Taiwan, HK and so on)

• what version you play now?
      you are the one in your profile picture?

• This one lol DBOG :P and that's accurate yes

• hi mai. :)

• Hello there :)

• how long you play this game?
      by the way harold from philippines :)

• Hum let's see.. a couple of months i'd say around 4-5 months :P It's my first go at the game. (Meaning i didn't play the previous versions -> Taiwan, HK and so on)

• what version you play now?
      you are the one in your profile picture?

• This one lol DBOG :P and that's accurate yes

• Hopping on right now, if you're able to add me to the guild!

• oh i never notice when people write on my wall lol sorry ^^; i'll check if you're on right now

• Hopping on right now, if you're able to add me to the guild!

• oh i never notice when people write on my wall lol sorry ^^; i'll check if you're on right now

• Did u post the guild picture ?(Weisman)

• Not yet actually forgot about them :p will do soon though

• Did u post the guild picture ?(Weisman)

• Not yet actually forgot about them :p will do soon though

• Why haven't you been on lately?

• I actually only spotted this now ^^; I'm so sorry and the reason was -> Exams <- i was buried under assignments and work had no time to play :p

• Why haven't you been on lately?

• I actually only spotted this now ^^; I'm so sorry and the reason was -> Exams <- i was buried under assignments and work had no time to play :p

• Y u no write me any more :c

• I did lol :c but you didn't answer

• Y u no write me any more :c

• I did lol :c but you didn't answer