Encore Newbie

• Member since Feb 21st 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Can I join your Guild?

• I didn't Join any Guild right now, btw what's your character name...?

• My name is Klang

btw what class are you going for?

I'm going for turtle hermit

• for now I'm play as grand chef majin, the name is MajinNoya... do you join any guild right now...?

• I joined Another Guild so I can get help by people

• What's up!

• I'm Fine, hope you're in good shape too soldier... :)

• Encore, i'd like to know if you still have access to the Team4Stars guild? if so, PM me

• Hai Kuromi, sorry for being late replying your message... It's been too long I'm not online in this game because of my duty,but once I get back things have changed... the guild and all my character has disappeared, and I had to start back from the first with new characters...

• Hi

• Hi Sourov, it's been awhile... how are you my friend...? right now I'm active again after my Duty at Sea Sulu is over...

• Hiya Encore. This is MysticBulma.

• Hiya Encore. This is MysticBulma.

• Hello!

• Hello!

• Hello, how are you?

• i'm fine... and how are you ? why you didn't online ? Sevarion tell me about the german guild, and I tell him wait for you... and I'm sorry because late reply your messages...

• Hello, how are you?

• i'm fine... and how are you ? why you didn't online ? Sevarion tell me about the german guild, and I tell him wait for you... and I'm sorry because late reply your messages...

• Hi

• Hi friend how are you, it's been a long time you didn't online.
      as a friend I just worried about you, this Guild be lonely without you.

• I can't login. After I reinstalled my windows can't open the game. I tried to login everyday & tried many things but can't seem to find the problem. That's why I can't go online. If you can say that to others too. Not sure when I will be able to play again.

• try reinstall the game
      turn off anti virus
      try start the launcher as admin

• My graphics card wasn't updated xD.

• Hi

• Hi friend how are you, it's been a long time you didn't online.
      as a friend I just worried about you, this Guild be lonely without you.

• I can't login. After I reinstalled my windows can't open the game. I tried to login everyday & tried many things but can't seem to find the problem. That's why I can't go online. If you can say that to others too. Not sure when I will be able to play again.

• try reinstall the game
      turn off anti virus
      try start the launcher as admin

• My graphics card wasn't updated xD.