SOUROV

• Male
  • Member since Mar 18th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Hi, Sourov... It's been awhile...

about the guild you have entrusted for me, I've tried to keep it as good as possible...

although day after day the guild members leave the guild one by one... It's really make broken my heart... but I still stay with this guild... I never violated your directions,

I didn't disband the guild, I didn't get rid of "onfire" from the guild because I know he's the owner master for Team4star... but after I'm back in this game the guild looks quiet, only myself alone online, and a few days later... everything in this game has been reset,

I started the game again from level 1 by still using the past name... I'm sorry about lost our guild...

• SOUROV, i'd like to know if you still have access to the Team4Stars guild? if so, PM me

• Anyone from team4star guild

• hi my friend, it's been awhile...
    Its hard for me to active in this game anymore,
    because of my new duty in my new jobs...
    and I hope you understand about my situtation...
    And on this occasion With guilty I want give you leader team 4 star back And I'm sorry for failing to maintain or improve the 4 star team...

• guild divided, half leave the guild and the other still in our guild...
    they leaves because they use their own language,
    and other members blame them...
    I did not scold them and I didn't ask them to do that...
    because I know they only talked about this game,
    and I'm also know
    when we talk English they also talk English...
    when we need help from them, they also help...
    focus on your exam my friend Sourov...
    I will try to save this guild, I will find new members to this guild... I will help each other and guide them whatever they didn't know...

• guild divided, half leave the guild and the other still in our guild...
    they leaves because they use their own language,
    and other members blame them...
    I did not scold them and I didn't ask them to do that...
    because I know they only talked about this game,
    and I'm also know
    when we talk English they also talk English...
    when we need help from them, they also help...
    focus on your exam my friend Sourov...
    I will try to save this guild, I will find new members to this guild... I will help each other and guide them whatever they didn't know...

• my friend Sourov...
    Ultranova and RikiSenpai is no longer in this guild,
    and I do not know how many more members have left this guild... I never dispel any members from this guild, but I want invite more members to this guild... I heard they want to create their own balkan guild...
    I have appointed AnkitGarg as jr. and I will find 1 more become our jr. I am very disappointed with what happened...

• Don't worry friend, if you wanna leave you can leave too, just let me know ok

• I don't want leave this guild... I will continue to keep this guild for you... after you return to this game, become master again... I'm still in this guild to help other members, as long as you still need me in this guild... we are friend Sourov, I will help you whatever I can...

• Glad to hear that friend, if you use any social networking site, please give the I'd

• yeah, I also have facebook... it's "Encore Parker"...

• my friend Sourov...
    Ultranova and RikiSenpai is no longer in this guild,
    and I do not know how many more members have left this guild... I never dispel any members from this guild, but I want invite more members to this guild... I heard they want to create their own balkan guild...
    I have appointed AnkitGarg as jr. and I will find 1 more become our jr. I am very disappointed with what happened...

• Don't worry friend, if you wanna leave you can leave too, just let me know ok

• I don't want leave this guild... I will continue to keep this guild for you... after you return to this game, become master again... I'm still in this guild to help other members, as long as you still need me in this guild... we are friend Sourov, I will help you whatever I can...

• Glad to hear that friend, if you use any social networking site, please give the I'd

• yeah, I also have facebook... it's "Encore Parker"...

• I can't open the game. After i press start it says, "Creating the application failed. Error code [0]." I am having this problem after the re-installation of windows 7. Can someone help me with this?

• I can't open the game. After i press start it says, "Creating the application failed. Error code [0]." I am having this problem after the re-installation of windows 7. Can someone help me with this?