graysen Student

• Member since Apr 20th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Hola mr Graysen, wat up

• You creep.

• Hi graysen,
    I started a thread and it says something about being invisible until i get approval from a moderator. It is my first thread so i want to know what i have to do so others can see and share their opinions about the thread.
    Thanks. :)

• Hi graysen,
    I started a thread and it says something about being invisible until i get approval from a moderator. It is my first thread so i want to know what i have to do so others can see and share their opinions about the thread.
    Thanks. :)

• gaybuko and gaysen at it again

• gaybuko and gaysen at it again

• I'd appreciate it if you would message me every once and a while and actually show that you care for me.
    Just because we're no longer together in TW, doesn't mean we can't keep in touch you know. You've put everything we had together behind you; haven't you?

I'll have you know I've found a better man. 9Tail . He treats me better than you ever did.
    Thanks for not answering my calls and texts (on discord). I hope you see what you're missing out on, and what you've wasted.

Maybes someday you'll find someone to replace me, but never will you find anyone better than me.

jk. u twat, tf u at bwoi?

• I'd appreciate it if you would message me every once and a while and actually show that you care for me.
    Just because we're no longer together in TW, doesn't mean we can't keep in touch you know. You've put everything we had together behind you; haven't you?

I'll have you know I've found a better man. 9Tail . He treats me better than you ever did.
    Thanks for not answering my calls and texts (on discord). I hope you see what you're missing out on, and what you've wasted.

Maybes someday you'll find someone to replace me, but never will you find anyone better than me.

jk. u twat, tf u at bwoi?

• <3

• <3

• graysen help me steal

• graysen help me steal

• Your Profile GIF is intimidating me how'd you do it..?

• Resized the gif to the allowed dimensions, then uploaded like you would any ordinary image aha

• What program did you use?

• Your Profile GIF is intimidating me how'd you do it..?

• Resized the gif to the allowed dimensions, then uploaded like you would any ordinary image aha

• What program did you use?

• gaysen

• gaysen

• Sup Graysen gratz on mod btw.

• Whatsup Godun?, long time no see aha, thanks pal.

• Sup Graysen gratz on mod btw.

• Whatsup Godun?, long time no see aha, thanks pal.

• Graysen! HOLY SHIT BRO!!!

• 9T its been a long time bro!! hows it going dude!!

• Graysen! HOLY SHIT BRO!!!

• 9T its been a long time bro!! hows it going dude!!

• Hey man, it's been ages since we talked. How you doing? :)

• Sup man?! I haven't seen you in forever, I'm doing great. how about you?

• I am fine, just jumping back to DBOG? We remade OrangeStar as Legacy, wanna join us?

• Nice, nice, I'd be honored to join Orangestar again aha

• Hey man, it's been ages since we talked. How you doing? :)

• Sup man?! I haven't seen you in forever, I'm doing great. how about you?

• I am fine, just jumping back to DBOG? We remade OrangeStar as Legacy, wanna join us?

• Nice, nice, I'd be honored to join Orangestar again aha

• HELLo New Moderator

• HELLo New Moderator