Sendoku Professional

• Male
  • from Kokkara
  • Member since Apr 23rd 2015
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Code
    1. hello friend I am a dark warrior and I want to know how to kill the monsters of 1 skill I saw your videos and I loved them I am lvl 60 I have claws +9 of% 23 and cd in slope and focus gloves that I can do to kill a skill and you would pass me a build to make me please
  • Hi bro ! Do u have a build for lvl 60 crane ? Thanks <3

• Sendoku, Can U give me a build for Swordman 45 please? thx <3

• hey can u show ur build for SM for lv70 that u used on ur videos?

• Hello! Can you please update this builds? Dark Warrior Guide

• no time

• Shit, at least PvE skill tree now :3 im stuck with lvl and unspent skill points brooo ;D

• Filthy french frie

• PLZ BRING YOUR CRANE XD

• sendoku hi my name is kinglek and i would like to join u to test drops in UD6 plz it would be fun to just at least see the legend himself

• Drops sucks, sorry, and i don't play crane anymore.

• i hope u are not going to play this game anymore!!!

• Who is this random fag why dont you come talk in ranked see what happens ✌

• hahahahahahaha omg i would never fight with u u knock down spam noob

• hi pls give me dw skill build?

• r u in the KKK?

• Hi, how is the damage of thousand slashes now? Big? Small? Middle? How you see?e?

• i send u a pm :D

• nah u sent a mail which i can't rely to, send here

• Ah sorry, wrong choose then. I told you if can share with me a build pve for crane, i look Your old thread and YouTube video. But is unviable. I played crane in dbo tw, but pvp, never pve. Thank you :)

• Thank you very much :D you are the best!

• Only 1 curiosity, why you insert 1 point on all the second line of spiritualist? (Area bleed, Solid bleed, Poison Bleed)? just for understand :)

• Hi Sendo master, can make me one gif, like your have :x?

• Ooooh ... dear sendoku .. has been banned
    what did you do man? that's horrible !!

https://i.imgur.com/Sj6k6pR.gif

• Bro you have any guide for Poko?

• Yo whats up with the game, it keeps disconnecting me?

• Hey if or when you return to dbo you should start a guild and help level people up. I know you got mad skill. I also have namekian and watching you is encouraging

• Why would i help people level up that does not benefit me at all i can level by myself so can anyone else.

• Is Dw a good class for newer players?

• Is Dw a good class for newer players?

• Hey sendoku :3 its you the funny Sk does with us CCbd? :D

• Nah

• :'(

• I do play again tho, just not my dw :/

• miskin le ptit rodriguez en bas tu lui réponds pas mais dés qu'il s'agit d'une EGIRL mastery 7 Janna main là ya direct une réponse t'as changé mec

• hm...je te lance le defi de repondre a rodriguez lol c'est pas pour le defendre mais ces questions sont pas comprehensible et de plus c'est trop vague pour repondre precisement surtout qu'a sa premiere demande il lui a repondu ''???" et il n'a pas fait suite le ptit rodrigo et a enchainé avec une autre question encore plus wtf lol

• Hey sendoku :3 its you the funny Sk does with us CCbd? :D

• Nah, i sold my dark warrior a week ago.

• :'(

• I do play again tho, just not my dw :/

• miskin le ptit rodriguez en bas tu lui réponds pas mais dés qu'il s'agit d'une EGIRL mastery 7 Janna main là ya direct une réponse t'as changé mec

• hm...je te lance le defi de repondre a rodriguez lol c'est pas pour le defendre mais ces questions sont pas comprehensible et de plus c'est trop vague pour repondre precisement surtout qu'a sa premiere demande il lui a repondu ''???" et il n'a pas fait suite le ptit rodrigo et a enchainé avec une autre question encore plus wtf lol

• What weapon and armor do i have to use for pvp and pve?

• What weapon and armor do i have to use for pvp and pve?

• What team bought dark warrior full pve
    armor
    weapon
    Jewelry

• What team bought dark warrior full pve
    armor
    weapon
    Jewelry

• wtf is up with the new sig ma boi, is the skedar hype gone?lolol

• wtf is up with the new sig ma boi, is the skedar hype gone?lolol

• nice dw guide man

• nice dw guide man