Vegetto Super Saiyan Founder

• Male
  • from Earth
  • Member since Jan 30th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • ~Stare~

• Yesterday I had 1.5kkk in my account Maxi26 and today I only have 100 zeni please give me back my zeni normal game I do not use hacks or anything thanks :(

• Yesterday I had 1.5kkk in my account Maxi26 and today I only have 100 zeni please give me back my zeni normal game I do not use hacks or anything thanks :(

• Hi Vegetto, we added?

• Hi Vegetto, we added?

• hi I regisetered my user name and password and logged on to the forms site. but the game says my username does'nt exist.

• hi I regisetered my user name and password and logged on to the forms site. but the game says my username does'nt exist.

• hi man
    I had a problem a while ago ... a doji I put on auction at 99kk. At the time of registering it was automatically sold in 2 zeni, the message I got a mailbox in automatic .. I took a photo ... I hope you can help me u, u pd: use google translator .. if you do not understand well an apology...

• hi man
    I had a problem a while ago ... a doji I put on auction at 99kk. At the time of registering it was automatically sold in 2 zeni, the message I got a mailbox in automatic .. I took a photo ... I hope you can help me u, u pd: use google translator .. if you do not understand well an apology...

• hello sir
    I have "Banker crash" can you check my account ?

• hello sir
    I have "Banker crash" can you check my account ?

• hello

i reach lv30 and i press the item for the adult quest.
    i had to log out and when i logged back it showed me adult quest feild
    now even if i press the item i wil get adult quest feild..
    I dont no if it is a bug or something like it but i m kind off stuck there.

can you help fix it??

• hello

i reach lv30 and i press the item for the adult quest.
    i had to log out and when i logged back it showed me adult quest feild
    now even if i press the item i wil get adult quest feild..
    I dont no if it is a bug or something like it but i m kind off stuck there.

can you help fix it??

• Not probably a place to ask this, but i'm rather impatient.
    Is it ok to add a gif on my signature where a girl pokes woman's boobs with a stick?
    She's wearing bras so it should be fine, right? Or is stuff like that not allowed here?
    Thanks in advance -w-

• Not probably a place to ask this, but i'm rather impatient.
    Is it ok to add a gif on my signature where a girl pokes woman's boobs with a stick?
    She's wearing bras so it should be fine, right? Or is stuff like that not allowed here?
    Thanks in advance -w-

• Hi Vegetto,
    I started a thread and it says something about being invisible until i get approval from a moderator. It is my first thread so i want to know what i have to do so others can see and share their opinions about the thread.
    Thanks. :)

• Hi Vegetto,
    I started a thread and it says something about being invisible until i get approval from a moderator. It is my first thread so i want to know what i have to do so others can see and share their opinions about the thread.
    Thanks. :)

• Hello I need your help. The DB online server says error 404 and it isn't working. If you could tell me what to do that would be great.

• Hello I need your help. The DB online server says error 404 and it isn't working. If you could tell me what to do that would be great.

• What's up man!

• What's up man!

• Sup vegetable >x> I c u stalking ~

• Sup vegetable >x> I c u stalking ~

• Hello
    I have a big problem when connecting ...
    Do not open the game ...
    this is my facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011385257792
    please give me message

• Hello
    I have a big problem when connecting ...
    Do not open the game ...
    this is my facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011385257792
    please give me message

• Good, I wanted to ask what possibility there is to activate the event of dragon ball in the following hour?

• Good, I wanted to ask what possibility there is to activate the event of dragon ball in the following hour?

• I would like to know if you can remove the bins?