Ozisike

• Member since Apr 30th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Lol, dude I'm not trying to get Mod. I hate people that discriminate against others for religion/races.

• It really just seemed like you were trying to impress the admind or w/e, You keep snitching on people for no reason, Just stay in your lane there is no reason for you to try and get people banned for saying one racist thing, Its the internet get over it.

• Listen, let's talk about this logically for a second here. Would you do nothing if someone made fun of your muslim friend even when your friend did nothing? It's very annoying. I don't care about Mod, I want this player banned because my friend was offended and didn't want to play anymore.

• But he wasnt making fun of your friend, He was talking to HIS Friend, Maybe they shoulda been in private yeah but its a game, We're not use to the feds breathing down our necks, If your friend really got that offended over one player being racist they really shouldn't be on the internet. EVERYONES Racist to EVERYONE Thats how it is.I don't condone racism but i dont condone snitching either, There is no reason for someone to get BANNED over something they said.

• Snitching..? Come on man. This isn't the streets of Detroit bro, I know what you're talking about. This is Dragon Ball Online, and I don't condone shit talking either, so you know I just had to hop in and report it. I'm not a fed bro :^)

• Thats racist right there, Maybe you should get banned. All im saying is mind your own business there was no reason for you to do all that.

• Lol, dude I'm not trying to get Mod. I hate people that discriminate against others for religion/races.

• It really just seemed like you were trying to impress the admind or w/e, You keep snitching on people for no reason, Just stay in your lane there is no reason for you to try and get people banned for saying one racist thing, Its the internet get over it.

• Listen, let's talk about this logically for a second here. Would you do nothing if someone made fun of your muslim friend even when your friend did nothing? It's very annoying. I don't care about Mod, I want this player banned because my friend was offended and didn't want to play anymore.

• But he wasnt making fun of your friend, He was talking to HIS Friend, Maybe they shoulda been in private yeah but its a game, We're not use to the feds breathing down our necks, If your friend really got that offended over one player being racist they really shouldn't be on the internet. EVERYONES Racist to EVERYONE Thats how it is.I don't condone racism but i dont condone snitching either, There is no reason for someone to get BANNED over something they said.

• Snitching..? Come on man. This isn't the streets of Detroit bro, I know what you're talking about. This is Dragon Ball Online, and I don't condone shit talking either, so you know I just had to hop in and report it. I'm not a fed bro :^)

• Thats racist right there, Maybe you should get banned. All im saying is mind your own business there was no reason for you to do all that.