Black screen into crash on start up

• So, a week ago it was working. I haven't changed anything on my end, is this a known issue? It doesn't matter if I start the game via the launcher or the .exe. It starts up, I get the white screen and hear the NTL logo things in the background, then it cuts to a black screen and I hear the menu music. After that it just sits there until I alt tab out of it, or wait long enough until I get the error with all of the "????? ?? ??????".

Any idea what's up?

• run as administrator and if that doesn't work maybe you've set it in compatibility mode if so go to dbog.exe and right click then properties , compatibility , untick the box . i remember setting this game for compatibility mode and i got what you got but it was fine when i did this

• I had it all set that way to begin with. Found the issue though. Apparently whatever updates were applied made the DBO client not agree with MSI Afterburner.

Daneos, any idea what may have caused this and is it something that can be fixed? Hard to monitor things like GPU and CPU temp without it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!