Action House Didnt Work Daneos

• How can you not play without the Auction House ?
    It's not like you have to buy or sell stuff there to progress.

Also, at lvl 43 you should already be using some of the lv 30 equips you got from missions '-' They are clearly better than the lvl 20 ones xD

• Action house almost allways dont work
    You can not play without the action house
    i"m level 43 with lvl 20 shenron set Plz @Daneos Work on it

u must be doing something wrong with ur drops ... selling to merchants? ... not picking them up?
    at lvl 43 u can get some good gear to help u in ur progress.

Armor with CON, better P.def / E.def , weapons/gloves with some decent dmg ...
    Pay attention to ur drops, every gear with more than 10 of ur required stat is always better than ur shenlong's gear.

• How can you not play without the Auction House ?
    It's not like you have to buy or sell stuff there to progress.

Also, at lvl 43 you should already be using some of the lv 30 equips you got from missions '-' They are clearly better than the lvl 20 ones xD

u must be doing something wrong with ur drops ... selling to merchants? ... not picking them up?at lvl 43 u can get some good gear to help u in ur progress.

Armor with CON, better P.def / E.def , weapons/gloves with some decent dmg ...
    Pay attention to ur drops, every gear with more than 10 of ur required stat is always better than ur shenlong's gear.

i upgrade my lvl 20 shenron gear
    so they are better then the gear that i get in lvl 30 or 40
    and also i need stones to upgrade my drops ......

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!