Time Rift Human Level 9

• When I reported a bugged quest before I was told to "search" before posting. Which I did but nothing came up for that quest, and the search function is not great to begin with for these forums. Searching for anything at all related to my current issue I can only find one person who wrote a report and all they reported on was the running in place after the cutscene ended. So here is my full report on my issues with the TLQ for human level 9.

First off, When I went to the time rift portal for my quest "The secret of the Dragon Mountain" it would not let me enter. I ran into it for a couple minutes, tried to jump at it, flew at it. Could not get in. I logged out and back in and only then was able to enter the time rift. During the cutscene with Ox King I started to take massive damage while the movie played and I was unable to do anything until it ended. When the cutscene did end I was stuck in a running state fixed to one position and could not move or perform any action other than healing myself. I then of course died. Choosing the option to try the rift again sent me back to a popo stone instead of restarting the rift.

Off topic but: I also checked the Facebook page because I thought I remembered something about the time rifts being worked on but it was just about the Ultimate Dungeons. I do think that important quests(ones that give you important skills and items) should be something that gets top priority on the to-do list. Plus you know darn well everyone wants their super form, the main reason a lot of people even start playing(Of course everyone wants to be a super saiyan, duh). Also a lot of the "kill this special enemy" quests that take place inside normal dungeon areas cannot be completed because they will not spawn at all. Those sorts of things should be sorted out before worrying about the team dungeons that most people aren't even going to be playing since partying up is difficult as the game is right now(people just don't want to form parties or really be social in general)

• Here is a list of things to do and not do, so that you can successfully complete a TLQ :

• Take your time with the TLQs and don't rush things.
    • Let the enemies make the first attack.
    • Never one-shot the mobs / NPC when you are prompted to fight.
    • Don't rush through the cutscenes with clicking/spacing. Wait 3-5 secs before you click, to move on to the next sentence.
    • Don't use powerfull RP charged skills to kill the mobs / NPCs. I found out that auto attack is your best friend there.
    • Don't advance too far from the engage points. Example : Don't walk towards the dinosaurs that attack Chichi. Don't walk towards the wolves when you carry Goku. Let the enemies come to you.
    • Wait for all the mobs / NPCs (especially in TLQ 3 with the big bear thug) to turn enemies and let them attack you, before you attack.
    • Going out and into the TLQ Portal might not solve your problems. Try relogging.
    • If your TLQ freezes, try relogging to another channel and try again. Logging in to the same channel might reproduct the problem.

I hope that this list can help alot of you, get your skills wink.png

The TLQ's are still not completely fixed. Try these methods.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!