red dragon egg quest

• the quest that takes you to whirlwind hill to get a red dragon egg doesn't update after I pick up the egg I don't know the name of the quest or remember where I got it from

If it's the one from Kokara, then all you have to do is go back to the npc which is a dragon standing guard in front of Kokara village. If you aren't able to complete it for some reason report back here for help, or if i'm mistaken about the quest then let me know. *ThumbsUp*

• If it's the one from Kokara, then all you have to do is go back to the npc which is a dragon standing guard in front of Kokara village. If you aren't able to complete it for some reason report back here for help, or if i'm mistaken about the quest then let me know. *ThumbsUp*

I think that was the one finally got it after doing what you said thanks

• pls dont post every buggt quest we have a few hundret post
    about them search first for the problem if you dont find an answer ask ingame
    and then you can make a thread
    most of all bugs quest are known we dont need thousand of double post

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!