[Dende Priest] Master Class Bug

• Hi,

I m having an issue completing the Dende Priest Master Class.

I m following this guide and i m stucked at the 12th step of it after talking to the Namekian NPC named "Sage Castro" next to "Popped Village" (Yahhoy West / Human area).

32288f4081.jpg

When i move to the quest area next to "Yongma Bus Stop" (Yahhoy West / Human area) there is nothing to do. I ve read something about a NPC lying on the ground to heal but there is no such thing inside of the quest area. So i tried to talk to every NPC at this area but same result, nothing happens. Same for blue name monsters next to this area, killing them doesn't do the trick.

3204d25be3.jpg

325942f9ec.jpg

The only lying dead NPC that i remember was one that was located next to "Dragon Nose" (Porunga Rock North / Namekian area) so i went back to this location to try to heal him but nothing happens.

32051a0b2d.jpg

3204fb0c6f.jpg

So i tried to find a video guide for the Dende Priest Master Class and i found this one :

According to what you see (starting at 15.30min in the video) i should have a human girl lying on the ground to heal next to the quest area but as you can see on my previous pictures there is no such thing on this version of the game...

So what should i do ?

Thanks in advance to those that ll help solving this problem.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!