Superior crafting material gain ratio

• I have been posting about this before, but it didn't get peoples attention I dont know why, we may have to many noobs that doesn't remember shit about how to craft and say it's fine when it is not.

1db1hNormally from the old DBO, we gained more superior crafting mats than any other crafting material, and I have something that will support my beliefs here is a picture of the crafting NPC, on the picture you see the manufactory reform egg translated to simple minds = superior crafting material reform egg. http://imgur.com/a/1db1h

This feature in the game is obsolete, because the ratio is screwed up you gain less superior crafting materials and you gain more excellent crafting materials but you dont have a reformer for that. So logic here is fix the god darn ratio and stop listening to those new age DBO noobs, who came straight from xenoverse and think they know shit about DBO crafting. Stop making invalid assumptions about what you remember, because it is all wrong, your time in DBO is a lie.

Hope a lot of people will read this and I hope I dont offend anyone, and this is not a rant, its just a WAKE THE FUCK UP.

thank you all for your precious time good day

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!