Can't enter the second time rift

• Hey so I checked all the related treads and none of them had this issue. So when I go to enter the second time Rift it keeps telling me a member is already registered and won't let me in. What does this mean not sure if it's a bug or not but I kind of figured it was would appreciate some help on this.

• Okay so I went and did some of the other quest I had on my quest list and came back. It let me in this time but now the ox king cut scene wont pop up so I cant move along in the story. this deffinetly seems like a bug. I tried forfeiting the quest and getting it again but still no cut scene. Also when I try to leave it warps me out then puts me right in the middle of the rift so I try to leave then It warps me back in because I'm making contact with it so I have to use a popo warp to get away from it.

• Okay so this time I logged out and then back in while I was in the time rift. thanks to some advice from a friend in game. I logged back in and was still in the middle of the time rift portal and got warped into the time rift as soon as I moved. However this time the time rift cut scene with the ox king popped up luckily. I'm not sure if it's my character that's the issue or was just a server issue. I'll try and keep you updated on what i'm doing each time that fixes these things. i'm worried my character might be bugged or something tho. I've been periodically having my rp abilities on my skills switch themselves so I figure that's kind of a red flag.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!