A few doubts about the class

• Having played Turtle for a long time in TW, I decided to play Crane this time and I'm loving it. But I still have some questions:

1 - I remember the DOTs in TW being stackable (3 Dodon Rays at the same target at the same time). Now they just refresh themselves. Is this a bug or a change that Daneos decided to put in Global?

2 - How exactly Thousand Slashes work? Sometimes when I cast it, it just doesn't deal any damage, and I always check the damage log to be sure of it, but those times could be just the target dodging the skill.

3 - Spirit Wave is being kinda useful to me right now (lv 56), but I don't see it being that good even when maxed, because of Poison Bleed dependence/small AoE. Is it worth to keep it in a build focused on group PvP? (Budokai, Dojo, etc)

4- Focus seems to be the way to go in my gloves, but what should I use in my sub-weapon?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!