Can't get DBO to work after installing Open Beta Client

• Hi! So open beta is out but I haven't played it yet cause well... the game simply won't start.

The older client showed error messages like "couldn't not launch" bla bla bla, so I read somewhere that it was needed to download the whole game again, and I did it through the oficial dboglobal.to site, on download session, and downloaded the new version through Torrent. I completely removed the older version. After downloading, extracting and installing, nothing wrong happened, no error message in the installation process whatsoever. But when I opened up the client to play the game, it showed up a message "the launcher needs to be updated" and it did update. Well after that, it closed by itself, but then initiated again and showed "game ready" on lower left so I thought "well that's it lets play" but when I clicked on Start, it opened the DBO window completely blank - white and non responsive. The program stopped responding so I had to close it through the task manager. And ever since I try to play the game, open the client, shows "game ready", click on "start", and the window of DBO will simply stay for 1 second on screen and close by itself. I tried reinstalling 2 times, but every time it does the same thing, first time blank and non responsive, and the later times it would simply close by itself instantly. Tried running in compatibility mode with different versions of Windows but no success. I use Windows 7 64bit SP1. Please someone help!?(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!