Dungeons and Dragons

• Any fans out there of the old fashion pen and paper game, Dungeons and Dragons?
    Video games are nice and all, but sometimes its better to create your own grand adventure, only limited by your own imagination!

• Haha lol no offense but you guys kinda.... sound like grampa's lolol no offense but didn't you guys ever play on your Gameboy's as kids I never EVER played games on a piece of paper I mean the games you guys played SOUNDS cool but... ehh I guess I'm just not into that stuff but I respect your style of games not trying to make fun of you I just think it was weird I either played Gameboy or just played football so it just feels strange but that's other people I guess

• Hey man I just have variety. And hell yeah I played gameboy as a kid!
    I've gotten into some shadow run too by the way, and when it comes down to it you just always need a good GM or else you just won't have a good time with it.

• I was skeptical at first too. But there's nothing better then getting a group of your friends together, enjoying a few drinks and having a crazy time in a game of D&D. Just about every time we play it had me laughing so hard I'm in tears haha

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!