Test Server duration

• I've had a really fun time playing this game again. It has been a great experience just like old times so can you guys (if you're willing) leave it open for atleast the rest of the week or open it back up this weekend, I think I speak for all of us when I say this, We'd really enjoy it. I miss this game so much
    Yeah there are a few bugs that need to be worked out but my overall gaming experience was awesome. Can't wait to see the full release :D

• I've had a really fun time playing this game again. It has been a great experience just like old times so can you guys (if you're willing) leave it open for atleast the rest of the week or open it back up this weekend, I think I speak for all of us when I say this, We'd really enjoy it. I miss this game so much
    Yeah there are a few bugs that need to be worked out but my overall gaming experience was awesome. Can't wait to see the full release :D

I'd much rather they do what they did so far , which is keep it closed and work on it and only open it when it needs stability testing , i'd much rather play the complete game rather then be fed bit by bit .While yes , it is fun running around doing the misc quests it would get boring without the TMQ , dungeons and other stuff that's lacking right now .

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!