Class Discussion/Explanatoin

• Mellow Greetings, ladies and elegant gentlemen. I didn't get to play an awful lot of the retail game before it crashed and I am sure that there are some like me or even with less exposure to the game. I was wondering if there was a definitive resource that we newbs could utilize to best understand the differences between the classes and their play style. I have seen some fairly decent descriptions out there, as well as talent calculators. But has anyone seen a guide out there that functionally shows what each class does and how it works, as well as what role the class plays in a group setting? I appreciate any help in this regard and will pass it on to anyone else who asks this question.

Thank you for your concideration, folks! :D

Guild: Raging Soul

Build a man a fire he will be warm for a night.
    Set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.

• Thanks Arrow! Cutting down the fog of obscurity with Occam's Razor! You da man! :thumbsup:

Guild: Raging Soul

Build a man a fire he will be warm for a night.
    Set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!