Hello! I'm new but having a problem

• Well, I just want to say how great it is to even have the game on my desktop, as I was to late to get play the game when it was first released for the first 3 years. But! It's back up and I'm really anxious to play but I seem to be having a problem with actually playing this flawless game. When I open the game on my desktop I go through the little scenes, and then I end up on the Login in screen. And let it be known that I already have made an account on the official website, I've confirmed and activated and what not. Now back to the game start screen. After I finish inputting my username and password, I'm unable to click the start button for about a good 4 mins then I'm able to. But after clicking it I'm still stuck on the start game screen then the start button goes back to being less bold then when it's ready to be clicked(Did that make sense?) I really hope someone notices this little post of mine and offers any help as all of it is welcomed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!