Bugged Quest List

• I'm going to be posting about any bugged quests that i find along the way.

1. Dragon's red eggs.
    The quest asks to get a orange dragon egg (even though they are dinosaurs) on Whirlwind Hill. The egg doesn't register when it's taken.
    AjbxUvs.jpg

2. Dirty Luggage from Yahooy Fortress
    This one asks to get an ítem from a pile of boxes on Yahooy Fort West. But just like the above, the ítem won't register.
    kWCVX2e.jpg

3.Mixed Capsules
    I'm fully aware that some features don't work in the pre-beta. I'm just posting this quest just to be sure myself that even this quest is non functional because the mixing capsule feature is not present in the pre-beta.
    fwkR0kp.jpg

4.Practice Tree
    This quest asks to find an Item on the Practice Tree (or fight some bee enemies? i'm not sure). Like the first two quests, this one doesn't work. Also, i don't need to mention the "Old Shoes on the Big Rock" mission, since i'm pretty sure that quest was reported, and i think this one was reported too, but, better safe than sorry.
    Vitc84T.jpg

5. "The Pale Man" and Dark Eyes
    This quest asks to defeat some dark eyes on a limited time. Thing is, the dark eyes won't show up on the location indicated on the map. Also, i tried killing the Dark Eyes that do spawn near Maimai Tunnel, but those won't count.
    YVt6sxw.jpg

6. Roadside Turtle quest
    This quest asks to go talk to a merchant, but the merchant never triggers a chat, tried buying at least 2 of each item it has, but even that wasn't enough. So unless i might of been doing something wrong, ill post this quest here as well. Hopefully someone can confirm that the quest is bugged or not.
    yu7zqQC.jpg

7. Red Pants Bat Officer quest
    Not sure about what to do here either, but since it shows that i already met the requirement (Opened Supply Box 1/1), i assume that the quest is bugged.
    RPtfBzy.jpg

8. Red Pants Dog Officer quest
    This one asks to fight a 'Feral Fighter Pig' under a limited ammount of time. Problem is that the enemy never shows up. Also been looking everywhere to make sure if the arrow was glitched and pointed somewhere else instead of where the objective is actually located. (Happened to me on a few quests)
    H9IyOMM.jpg

9. "Kammu" quest
    This quest asks to go and kill an enemy in 1 minute. The enemy never spawns.
    FMbjIMi.jpg

10. Axe Rock "Declaration of victory"
    Just like the quests above, it won't register.
    n6V8W9z.jpg

11. Tree Roots quest
    Same as the above.
    RceHj3y.jpg

12. Red Pants Working Team
    In this quest you have to beat some enemies, but they don't show up, apparently.
    idwuv36.jpg

13. Dark Eyed Brainwashed Kiri Collector
    This one also doesn't spawn the enemies
    XcdITkD.jpg

14. Penzance quest
    Same as the other ones, the ítem gets picked, it won't register.
    RinUuPr.jpg

15.Rusty doors
    All three door quests are bugged, they can be talked to, but after a certain point, the doors won't respond, making it imposible to complete the missions, thank god for the Murasaki brothers or else i wouldn't been able to beat Android 9.
    ZttRxD5.jpg

There's a bunch of missions that i wasn't able to add because i didn't had the time to actívate them again, if i have the time, i will post them here.

• although i´m pretty sure that most of these are already known, i appreciate this list.

it should get stickied, so that everyone that has a problem with a quest can come here and take a look, to see if he/she is just too stupid or if the quest really is not working atm.

would be fantastic if it gets the other non-working quests, too.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!