Server Admins

• I think it would be a good suggestion to elect Server Admins to, in a way, run the server. I've seen so many people use the Trade chat to spam, as well as to insult other players, and it is not only annoying to other players, but it spams the chat when I'm talking to someone or if two players are trying to set up a trade.

• I don't know what you mean by insults.
    Everytime I'm playing I only see spanish people talking and they're never insulting anyone.

I'll agree with the rare spams but that's about it.

• After reading over 1000 time i got his point he say he want a G.M ingame who gonna waste his time watching chat and ban the trashtalkers and toxic players. As a toxic player i say go to hell people are free to say what they want if you don't like it you can block.

Greetings

• After reading over 1000 time i got his point he say he want a G.M ingame who gonna waste his time watching chat and ban the trashtalkers and toxic players. As a toxic player i say go to hell people are free to say what they want if you don't like it you can block.

Greetings

God Bless The Block List :thumbsup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!