i have stable connection but always get server disconnected what the heck is wrong????

• It's because they're located in South America, the only server atm. Literally the farthest place from most people in the world, and worst internet in the world. So unless you're a BR who lives down the street, it might take awhile to get on stable, or even get the launcher to get to patch. The best part of it is, attempting to patch and failure to keep connection to the servers...in my case, I'm up in Canada with a very good internet connection, but either way, I had to try patching a good 10 times, each time it corrupts the launcher forcing you to reinstall the whole thing again.

• Hello guys. I got the other problem but so close to you. I got two computers in the same room. In one (my main PC) everything is great, on the next PC i got "server disconetted" error in 5 minutes of play. It's really annoying. I want to play with my girl but we cant do it together.

I thought that the reason is connection with internet but when i turn off my PC, nothing happen. She still has an error.

How can the server kick her everytime, when we have the same internet, and I can play as long as i want??

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!