Addition of Patcher Repair?

• Just wondering if it would be possible to create a patcher repair for dbo I know almost nothing about this areo of expertise but we have been having a lot of bugs whixh solutions have just been reinstalling the game and a patch repair would be a quick reliable solution to peoples complaints and stuff all I know it should. Do is. Scan all files and folders and compare it to what should be there and scan the file size and compare again if something is missing it downloads that file from the server and re-patches the game.

This should fixes a lot of game download errors and stuff or game crashes when you launch the game. This process I think is quite hard and long but other games have it that we can sample from would be very hand so please @Daneos @arianonfire (don't know if ur part of dbog but......... Whatevs u got connections xD ) @Kirito would like to know if this would be possible :D

Thank you in advance :p

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!