Posts by Selia

thats the problem with any solution it has its pros and its cons thats why im saying its kinda unlikely that he will do that seeing has working on some more important things like being able to keep the servers stability up so it can run without lag and without crasheshe has other prioritys thats he is taking care of before this since its only a hand full of people that are having this issue its not like everyone is the game is stuck without a master weapon

Well at the end of pre-open beta there is going to be a character wipe when we move into open beta so one way or another everyone's character is getting wiped so ya better get used to the idea. Its why I've just been playing casually and reporting what I've seen as you will for sure 100% loose your character. So is he likely to wipe them all now to fix the broken people now? No not likely but there will still be a wipe.

I had the same thing happen I didn't get a master class weapon or questline. So I'm just perpetually stuck as martial artist.

I also no longer have the korin quest so there is no hope for me to even try to cancel and retry.