Posts by kittalor

im not trying to bother anyone but i say saw the post and tried make one on my own. i dont know how good it is but i just wanted to show him and see what he thinks thats all and plus this aint gone do no harm it can either be good idea or help create a good idea, i also will learn if this formula makes sense or not. idk if he dont like us giving ideas or not but im just try to create something so i dont see things in fourms where people complain about dex problems thats so sorry to anyone think im bothering anyone it only good intentions here.

@Daneos please check out idk how good of an idea this is but i found it on the net and it seems usefull enough.. what do u think

hit-rate =represent my character ability to successfully hit an opponent.
    dodge-rate= ability to successfully avoid an attack

So, if I would like to keep things the most simple as possible, I'd say, well, if my ability to dodge is the same as your ability to hit, then, probably you would hit me the 50% of the times. If your dodge-rate are same as my hit-rate. I know you would hit me at least 1 of 2, and, if you are as twice as skillful as me, I know you would surely hit me(100%). Let us start with that premise in our minds.
    Let's say that I have 440 hit-rate., and I'm gonna hit you. You have 411 dodge-rate. That said, I should have a good chance to hit you. So...using rule of three...
    (dodge-rate) If 411x2 (822) Then hit-rate(440)-----represents--- ((440*100) / 882) = 49% chance I dodge,
    to hit some one 100% they hit rate need to be two times my dodge rate.

the formular i use is

dodge%= hit-rate*100/dodge rate*2
    hit-rate*100/dodge rate*2 =dodge%

i found that my auto fight is not working good when i right click he does not start fighting right away my chracter stand in fighting position but does not hit and follow the npc it only starts to fight when i walk close to them or they come closer to me

I think that the ssj should be slightly improved on. the transformation did not give that much of an competitive edge. The ssj transformation is good when ur fighting other humans but when ur fighting nemekains who have that really high l.p an def it's not that much a boost they can literally fight ssj without transforming same goes for the majins. I'm not saying to make the transformation overpowered I'm just say it's need that little boost