Posts by Takarashi

i'm reporting the bugs that had been fixed and the ones that aren't like Daneos said some pages before, in other words i'm trying to help, no need to be kinda "arrogant" or "hateful" :/

I believe it's from a connection drop (like loading a crowded place). and no, old dbo changed it before it got shutdown.

i don't think is a connection issue, i tested it, in different places, with ppl, npc, or with mobs or completely alone, its mostly caused by the boost, more specific in the momentum when your character activates the boost (the moment that the camera zooms out a littel and you can't do anything)

some more "updates"

the LP and EP sync are better than before on Both, mobs (when fighting them) and the party status showed
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6467/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6468/

mailbox still got some update minor errors
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6470/
    the coupons for upgrade aren't working yet

the chat, still can get the asian text when you send something
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6469/
    looks like the stats from dropped items (gloves in this case) are working properly and the RP Effects too (i tried Wolf Fang Fist, without equipment, with dropped gloves from mobs, and my gloves from quest+3, and the Damage bonus RP) without equipment, my skill make 10-50 damage, with the dropped gloves was about 100-130 damage, and with my gloves upgraded+3 (from quests) was about 130-170 damage
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6466/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6465/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6464/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6463/

Item Boxes, when you attack them, don't drop anything

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6461/
    and here's a "bug"... i've got a random Aggro List when i was flying in a place without mobs
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6462/

in old DBO you could use Both buff, i remember it, sadly i don't have screenshots. the bug is not exactly random, is cause most of the time (like 95%) when yopu use boost and land it (i'm talking aboput the skill)

like Daneos Asked i tried testing the bugs reported before (not all for now, just a few i'll go updating from time to time)

well, the Q+A making everyone and all npc's invisible, is fixed

* you still can't inspect other players equipment
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6458/

*still you can't change channels
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6460/

*spirited roar and might can't be used at the same time (in the original DBO you can do that without problems)
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6457/

*the flying skill works fine, BUT i've found a bug there, i used the skill got to boost state, then i landed and i couldn't fly again like if i don't have the skill, oher players told me that i was indeed, flying at least in their screens, but in mine i was walking
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6459/

the mail system have some errors too

sometimes, it doesn't give you a message of "new unread mails", and when you open manually a Mailbox the message will appear and you will receive the update message of the unread mails

if you have more than 1 page of mails, can happen that only shows 1, and to make the others or the other page appear you need to erase an old mail

if you press the Refresh button, your old mails will desappear, till you close and re-open your mailbox

i have another one, in Red Pants Training Field, there's a quest to kill a Boss called Thunder fist or something like that, it have 2 guards with him, one of them. followed me, a really long distance(look at the imagine) he didn't stop following me i had to use the popo skill to get away of him (i didn't killed him, because i wanted to test if it was a error or what)

it's because Daneos updated the LP/EP sync, because before the LP or EP was consumed before you use the skill(before starting the animation), now its more accurate, but still got his errors, like no sync at all the LP of the mob thats been show

i found that the game don't update properly the state of your party members, a friend of mine died, and in my screen he was alive will his LP and EP complete, i even tried to revive him, but the game give a error message "use when faint state" or something like that, i'll attach a pic

the kaioken is overpowered too

and Tatami's free for all zone (the effect or zone where you can attack everyone) is a little bit bigger, because even in the stairs ppl can get attacked or can attack you

i've also notice that, all the quests about protect/follow and NPC doesn't work, and the autopotions, yeah sometimes fail... but "sometimes" they work even better, i was dueling with a friend and the duels were like 20 seconds... (and continuous, no "rest") and still his autopot healed him, always

It never gave you +1 with a green or a purple upgrade stone I can assure you that

exactly i mentioned that in my bug report, normally the grren and purple stones were like 90-100% chances of givin you +3, but now its like 10% chance to give you a +3 upgrade (the first time you upgrade) i used like 5 green stones and they gived me 4 +1 and 1 +2 upgrade...

2e5r2bd.jpgRed map first teleport

that happened in the original DBO too, i remember that most of the time i passes through there it was like that

moooore bugs(?

*i don' now if this is a bug,but... i don't remember an "Alien Engineer" on the Korin Tower

*if a spiritist use speed restrain in you or in other player, his camera bugs and he can't move, is needed to relog in that case

*sometimes there's a "Try again later" error message when you try to invite someone to your Guild

*Mobs now have a really long stun, when they stun you, the effect have a duration of 10-17 seconds, in the original DBO (Taiwan) it would be 3-5 secs aproximated

*the pets skills aren't working, or at least mine it won't work (party tp/summon) and feed your pet doesn't work too

*mobs and NPC's appear/summon when you get closer, maybe thats why in the minimap the quest mob or new quest and complete quest icons won't appear unless you are really close too

*people could look like they are offline i nyour friend list but they are online

*other posibility of bug when being affected by speed restrain, is that the effect is permanent till you relog

*the auto-potions recover faster than the original DBO

*for some reason, sometimes if the person is online you can't whisper him/her

*everytime you open auction house a error message opos up (i don't remember what says)

*when you summon your bike, sometimes the fuel activates by itself and sometimes you need to do it manually

*some "bosses" are missing even if they aren't related to a "examine quest" or a "object trigger" to appear

*at least for my, its imposible to change channel (always) i need to log out then enter the other channel

*the Green and Pruple (u6,16,21,30,etc) Upgrade stones won't upgrade to +3 like in the original DBO, they always upgrade to +1 and rarely to +2, in the original DBO it was like a 90% prob to upgrade to +3 with those stones, so it gets "ridiculous" because its the same o use red or purple stones and blue or green stones

*Deleting a character doesn't work, in my case worked using the "password": 123456789 when the game ask for a password to confirm the delete (and thats not my password o.O)

I'd like to also point out that the Quests where mobs spawn after activating the obj/quest. They do not spawn. I'm now stuck on Roshi's Island needing to kill a MOB that wont spawn.

yeah i noticed that too, example, the Axe Rock quest where you need to activate the "remote control" or whatever tha thing is, nothing happens (i'll attach a pic) and more bugs:

*Korin Forest gets bugged with shenrong like Kokkara

*a rare error that don't let you talk in any kind of chat or invite, get invited into party, can't see the trade chat or other ppl messages and your black list and friend list is empty

* Martial artists first Debuff (i don't remember the name :S ) works only with certain enemies

*when you use a skill you need like 3 seconds or more to start using normal attack, but if you use Wolf Fang Fist, your normal attack starts inmediately after the skill

*some mobs get bugged sometimes and start "teleporting" themselves close to you, then far away from you, then close, etc. in that case he still can make you damage, and you sometimes can make him damage

*when you Fail a Quest, the quest doesn't stay with a red X (failed quest) in your Quest Log/Quest List, it desappears, just like if you Forfeit/Abandon the quest

*some mobs that should get alert/aggro on you, doesn't do anything at all when you get close to them

*i think some NPC's that normally are walking from side to side, are completely in standby

*if you use a stun skill then another, the first one stun effect, stays,but the other one, didn't appear or doesn't make effect (is used continues, if you stun, normal attack/skill attack then stun again, it works) and sometimes, the enemy only gets 1 effect (if used more than 1 debuff or stun and debuffs

yeah i faced that today, gotta go to korin forest just to summo nshenrong for like 5 secs

and more bugs

*when someone logs out, he remains "online" on the status/friend list, but if you try to whisper him or something theres a "is not online" message

*a rare error that won't let me change channel (message "unknow Error")

*some textures not loading here and there

*recollect/inspect item quests can be done even if you have completed the quest or don't have it (some trolls can use it to fuck people off :/ ) you can see in a picture, that i'm recollecting an item but i have the quest done in my quest log (the red pant military one)

i'll attach pics for the bugs/erros mentioned

here's more bugs

* you surely know this, but Old Shoe Quest, The Pale Man, Practice Tree and other quests are bugged/not finished and can't be completed

*upgrading equipment with coupons don't work, will get you stuck on the upgrade card screen and relog is needed (attach)

*some mobs get bugged and keep getting alert, aggro to you, but hey don't chase you, they only alert in stand by

*its not posible to use, Might and Spirited Roar at the same time (2 buffs from the Martial Artists, i'll attach pictures)

*when shenrong is used continiously, the maps gets bugged, and stays dark for long time

ok, i'm here with more bugs

more error messages (see attach)

when you duel someone, the marker can stay red when the other player is not your opponent anymore (attach)

the drop is reaaally high and the thing is kinda Easy, superior things even can have 5 stats or more like if it was a rare or legendary item (attach)

when you Teleport or change instance(using portals, like Yahoi west fort) could result in, making you "useless" you can't attack, can't use items, or "skills" you still can talk to npc's and move, can't even get on bike, relog is neede to "fix" that

the game didn't change to normal weather when the ppl finish with shenrong, so the game remainded "dark"

Some Quests are bugged, like the milk one and the Old Shoe one (did not happened to me, but to friends of mine, happened)

some mobs don't attack at all

and some mobs attack, but you can't attack them, only using skills

the damage you make to the mobs and the damage they make to you happens before you even make the attack/skill animation

when you attack a mob that is chasing after other player, he will continue to follow the other player, if the oher player "escape" he will attack you from the distance, and later, he will teleport to you

mobs are faster than the player when they following you, so their running animation is "chopped" when running

If you press A and Q at the same time, your moves will get bugged, all the mobs and the players will dessappear and you can't do "anything" in that case, relog is needed

and a little question, are you planning on enable the Bus/Aerial Rides of the initial maps? that would be cool :3

i hope this helps

when you duel, even if you not kill your opponent, and he is clearly alive, the game give him a Dead state for a couple of secs(i'll attach some pictures)

some items that you need to examine/recollect for quests are bugged, the mayority, don't work, or you need to press, really, REALLY fast, double right click to make it work

for some reason, player without or with a party, receive and can see, your party messages, and that person can talk to your party in party chat, even if he is not in your party, and can't be added to your party, because the game gives a error message(pictures will be attach, in the picture, i'm in party with Lokir, but you can see clearly that, Chuskis appear in my party chat, but he is not member of it, tried to add him, but this error appear *see the pics*)

when a npc(guard) kill a mob, the mob gets bugged in the air and not desappear

you can get bugged, when talk to a npc/accept a quest or something, and can't get out of the npc "interact mode"