Posts by GunsRocket

nice message tempest, you sound like a mod with ur professionalism good job

I hope you managed to recruit at least a few pple while talking to me boomboxbobby as always good luck in your quest to recruit ppl to your guild :)

Are you Tempest alternative account?

I think new people or 70cap players (who didnt play level 60 cap), shouldnt comment and shouldnt LIKE or DISLIKE on this post. No offense, but people who played both caps should do.

Well first of all, I can say that this would be a good idea, but the problem is that it takes away a lot of content, less content = less hours to play, and because of that dbo would lose it's players which means no good. At level 70 all those dungeons are the most fun part(in my opinion), unless Daneos would make it so that you can access them in level 60. Then it would be a really good idea.

-Antoška

You man... "less conten=less hours to play" WHAT ARE U SAYING! If you play level 70cap, of course you will skip level 60 content man... The real fun were allways on level 60 cap, think about 70cap: TMQ6-7?=USELESS, UD6? (best PvE content in game)=USELESS, CCBD?=no shitty partyes full speed doing a great content easy as fck.. Could write hours, but maybe you are wrong and didnt play the endgame content on level 60cap.

Sup guys!
    I need to know if Daneos and DBOGlobal team are able to bring us back the OLD SCOUTER SYSTEM!
    I mean, scouter that can be charged with CHIPS (anticritic, %lp, and more). When Original DBO changed this system, the game gone down... Fights were not the same anymore.

PLEASE DANEOS BRING US BACK THAT SCOUTER SYSTEM AGAIN!!

Cheers!

-Guns

Hi guys, Im Guns玫瑰, a Dende Priest from the Taiwan Server.
    I want to know if we will get the Budokai Tourney from the start of the game (Open Beta/Final Game) 1vs1 / 5vs5. That would be nice!
    Btw, I guess you are going to change the game events time (Budokai, Dragon Ball harvest, Scramble), because TW times were horribles!, events went always in work time...
    My last one. Will we receive rewards from the Web Page? I mean, login rewards and things like that, as Wasabii did.

Thanks for read and Good Bye! :thumbup:

Hi guys, Im Guns玫瑰, a Dende Priest from the Taiwan Server.
    I want to know if we will get the Budokai Tourney from the start of the game (Open Beta/Final Game) 1vs1 / 5vs5. That would be nice!
    Btw, I guess you are going to change the game events time (Budokai, Dragon Ball harvest, Scramble), because TW times were horribles!, events went always in work time...
    My last one. Will we receive rewards from the Web Page? I mean, login rewards and things like that, as Wasabii did.

Thanks for read and Good Bye! :thumbup: