Posts by Tummi

Download client from https://dboglobal.to/download You can play here but characters gonna be deleted when all bugs from client 2.0 be repaired (no one know when). New client "should" have better anti-cheat and add more possibilities for devs DBOG to add more things and modify game.

You probably think that client 2.0 is just new version of client but no one told You, that 2.0 is only test server…

Client 1.0 and 2.0 are separate servers, with differerent characters base (old 1.0 players had option to play their characters on 2.0 client test server)

Long time ago i saw on Youtube this sound. You could use any online "youtube to mp3" converter and download it.

All i found for now is this

but there's also play music of map zone.

If You're desperate, You could turn off music in DBO, turn ON only effects, dragon ball drop, wait for event and record Your gameplay until You drop db.

They cannot eliminate bugs, freezes, 10 years old game (or more?), crappy engine, and You expect new races (another one >.<) skills, etc. This game is dead!

All You can expect is playable DBO like original one to suck rest of money $ and give us this nostalgia again. More probably is to see completly new DB mmo than this. I've stopped play long time ago. Playing other games when got time, and don't care about DBOG. If it will have reset, with v2.0 I'll back. But don't expect new things. Even If they gonna add it, we'll have better DB games or everyone will forget about DBO. No hate, just true. Have a good day.

Good idea! I hope Daneos gonna read this and add new races and skills soon. I wonder why no one suggested it before. Can't wait to see it in game!

Game's dying, I login maybe one time per month and see less players every time, and people still thinking about new things in game… :D

It wont change anything as long as there's no wipe + hacks protection system.

Hackers already got all, regular player will have even harder

If You find a big spot with low HP mobs, You'll get 7 in 1h. Last time i had 7 db in 59 minutes, did a small WC break, and another 1h, another set. It's pretty easy to get DB's now.

Would you prefer not having boxes available at all?

Yes + increase legendary drop on TMQ/UD etc. (better bonus)

But remain problem with jewelry... Or just leave boxes only from TMQ/UD (drop like seal coins) and devil quest. Force players to join game content. Now players only do one time TMQ to get legendary item to box it. No idea but everything is better than adding boxes to cash shop.