Posts by Supersilver79

some troubleshoot options:

• run as admin
    • allow the program through firewall
    • close other programs that the file may consider a "potential hacking program"
    • re-download the files or get from another source (the video i linked has working files btw :D )

you can try any or all of these options...I really dont know the specifics of your situation xD

Sure thanks!

I have managed to get an error when trying to open up the DBOG.exe folder. It tells me i have a monitor program running and that i must restart it after closing the program. I don't know what this means and i really want to play DBOG when the pre open beta is online :/

huh, u say it's says 0%... don;t worry it;s ok, u will not need the launcher to play, u will start dbo.exe after the pre-open beta start and play, i think u say the launcher is not starting, sry mate.

huh, u say it's says 0%... don;t worry it;s ok, u will not need the launcher to play, u will start dbo.exe after the pre-open beta start and play, i think u say the launcher is not starting, sry mate.

Yeah well the updater worked now and now the launcher is working again :D Idk why but it just decided to work. Thx for the help!

Don't worry then, It's all good :) I can just do that when servers are online then :)

Anybody here good with the launcher? (sorry this isn't to do with the pre open beta, but i kinda think it is XD) I've downloaded it for the pre open beta and i tested the launcher. It says 0% downloaded and 0% patched. I cant update it as it says my PC can't run the app? Any fixes because when it first had the server online for a few days i was able to get it to work :/ if someone could help that would be great :D :)