Posts by MasterW15

I've never thought the idea of an "evil" version of the main character was a cool idea. It seems lazy, predictable, and borderline fan-fiction.
    I cant say Goku being alive in that timeline is a plot hole because we do not yet know how this new villain came to be. However, as of right now, I do see Mai being with Trunks in her youth as a plot hole.

I believe it was confirmed that this is the same Trunks who came from the future looking for a way to stop the androids in his timeline. If that is correct, then how in the hell is Mai young again? In Battle of Gods, Trunks and Mai had a little date or whatever and in Resurrection F Mai referred to Trunks as her boyfriend. This hinted at a possible relationship between the two in the timeline of DB Super but, given what we know about Future Trunks' timeline, this relationship could not happen with him. The events that set their relationship in motion could not have occurred in the future timeline because the androids appeared when Trunks was a baby and Piccolo died fighting them meaning there are no dragon balls for pilaf to screw up the wish and turn him, Mai, and Shu into children. This wish wouldn't have taken place until roughly 10 years later anyway when the androids were still ravaging the Earth. It doesn't make sense for Mai to appear this way.

Dude, just take it easy, we still don't know shit about the details. And Dragon Ball is known for having lots of unlikely events to occur by coincidence, just take the Buu saga as an example (Buu was coincidentally sleeping in Earth, and Babidi's henchmen were coincidentally collecting energy in the ONE Tenkaichi Budokai Goku and friends participated in, the only day Goku was able to visit the planet.
    Mai was only like 4 years older than Bulma, and we have no way of telling how old she is in that picture, they could've made her just appear at the last moment, and made Trunks save her before it was too late to escape.

I don't remember the details, but my guess is that it had some legal problems (what problems? Who knows...), and due to that, it never came to Japan, and due to that, it never came to the rest of the world, and due to that, Akira Toriyama disliked the idea of Japanese kids being unable to play the game and stopped collaborating on the project as soon as his contract finished or whatever, and due to that game stopped receiving updates, and due to that they shut it down.

Anyways, that's just my guess, and what do I know? That was just a logical mixture I made of everything I saw and heard about it.

The only ''official'' reason I've read is DBO Taiwan page saying they would stop the DBO servers due to no new updates and that's all.

I don't disagree with you at all, bro. I know that the game would would get major support. But I just don't see Bandai putting in the work to make it happen. I'm hoping that the feedback from XV 1 & later on XV2 will get them at least thinking about it. When XV first came out, I was pissed because it borrowed elements from DBO and made it a damn fighting game. But I also realized that DBO aint coming back anytime soon, or at least a newly developed version with new content. So XV is all we've got. The DBO lore and story was amazing and I really don't understand how they blew the marketing for it. To only release it initially in Korea with no plans for a global release was a terrible idea. And now this is all we got. Hopefully we'll get a DB inspired MMORPG again, but the reality of the situation is this is what we have to work with. Let's just hope that they at least spent a little more time on making it feel more like an MMO. Like having a co-op story mode with adventurous maps where we're progressing to an end point or a Boss while fighting minor enemies on the way. We'll just have to wait and see.

They could borrow the idea of the CCD for a COOP survival mode, it would work incrediby well in a fighting game just as it worked well for an MMORPG.
    And they should also add more DBO clothes, they only added like 3, 4 sets or so for every race, but they should really put more, I don't like how so many people had the same clothes. And most clothes were from characters in the series, something that isn't really bad but they shouldn't be ''most'' of them.

Damn, nice work there, specially how you gave him the SSJ3 hairstyle, I wonder if you can also extract created character models, and also if you can change the model of their normal SSJ hair in DBO to a SSJ3 hair, that would be sick! :dlol:

Meh, it looks like it will have some good stuff, but since the last game I really don't expect anything too good. Xenoverse 1 hyped me up pretty badly, but then I played it, and... well, it was kinda shitty.
    Lots of dissapointment, the character creation was very limited in the options, with little variety (specially in the humans and saiyajin, plus they didn't have my favourite hairstyles for none of the races from DBO, and that's a - in my book), all faces from all races except the Majins and the Freeza's race looked angry, for some reason, the clothing system with the stats and all that was awful, and, the worst thing in my opinion, the freaking SSJ hairstyles not changing at all... Oh boy, my character looked like freaking Android 18 -.-
    I don't even know how they could add something SO lore/immersion breaking to the game, I just can't understand that, where they rushing the game so much that they forgot about it? Also the pupils didn't dissapear, it only looked as if your character got some contact lenses and dyed it's hair.
    The combat system also wasn't that much fun after sometime, the races and genders were limited to a single combat style, and I would've loved to change it once in a while, they also made SSJ use a Ultimate slot, wich was kinda annoying, the RNG was bad, the character models where so strange looking sometimes with all that shiny skin and...

God, I really wanted that game to make me forget about DBO and even surpass it, but it made me miss it much more and reinforced my love to it, I only hope they actually heard us and corrected all this stuff, I must say I still have a lot of bad stuff to say about Xenoverse 1, including the story, that was 100 times worse than DBO, with no backstory whatsoever and sometimes didn't make any sense at all (''a single random fighter that came out of nowhere is now kicking all the most powerful villains' asses? looks normal to me!'', seriously, at least in DBO it was an entire squad of warriors that teamed up and had their own lives out of the time patrolling stuff, they trained, had more adventures, etc, until they get another Time Quest, they made a good point as to how they can keep up against the villains from the different timelines, where in XV you went from fighting Saiyan Saga Vegeta to the Ginyu force, and from the Ginyu force to Freeza, up to his final form, and here the biggest and probably the most absurd power difference from mission to mission, Freeza to freaking Perfect Cell, no Mecha Freeza, no Androids, nothing, and before someone tells me, no, the Parallel Quests aren't a good explanation, because they also don't make any sense).

Don't expect anything incredible, because the chances are you will get dissapointed, this goes with every other thing that may hype you up in your life.

I still expect lots of improvement, but the first one left me with a bad flavour in my mouth, that's all.

First one was boring, this one will be the same. Every game is boring, lets just nuke this world and done.

You fill this world with hope and determination.

Dragon Ball:
    Saga de las Esferas del Dragón - Pilaf
    Saga del 21º Tenkaichi Budokai/Torneo Mundial de Artes Marciales
    Saga de la Red Ribbon/Patrulla Roja
    Saga del 22º Tenkaichi Budokai/Torneo Mundial de Artes Marciales
    Saga de Piccolo Daimaö
    Saga del 23º Tenkaichi Budokai/Torneo Mundial de Artes Marciales - Piccolo Jr.

Dragon Ball Z:
    Saga de los Saiyajin
    Saga de Freezer
    Saga de Androides - Cell
    Saga del 25º Tenkaichi Budokai/Torneo Mundial de Artes Marciales - Majin Buu

Dragon Ball Super:
    Saga de Batalla de los Dioses (Goku SSJ Dios rojo vs Bills)
    Saga de la Resurrección de Freezer (o como a mi me gusta llamarle, saga de Freezer 2.0)
    Saga del Torneo Universo 6/7 -a punto de acabarse-

Si lo quieres en español latino te recomiendo la pagina www.DBLatino.com, ahí ya esta todo en español latino y en orden exacto, incluyendo las sagas de relleno, pero te las marcan por si te las quieres saltar. Y también esta GT si quieres verlo, pero no forma parte de la historia ''verdadera'' por así decirlo.

If you are talking about what character had the biggest power gap compared to the rest of fighters in a percentage kind of thing at the moment in the series they appeared, then Freeza wins easily, since he was like 4.4 times stronger than the second strongest at that time (Ginyu) in his first form, if you want to count his final form full power at this point, he was around 1000 times stronger than Ginyu. And even against base Goku he was still like 40 times stronger.

Maybe Vegetto SSJ had a bigger gap than only 4.4 times Super Buu Gohan power, but I doubt he was even able to get 1000 times stronger than him like Freeza and Ginyu, even if you consider canon the anime scene where he throws back his energy ball in his base form and he goes SSJ2 or 3.