Posts by spopaj

So many RIP INGLIŠ but thats not worst part. Some people don't know how to read from trade.

@eldanybos
    I have played this game in taiwan version too.This game is not boring at all and if you think that way why are you playing it? You're "ingliš is RIP my friend" and I have absolutely no idea what you said up there. I don't care anymore and I will not comment any more. I said what I tought and thats it. If you don't agree its fine.

"How did you know I'm 10, omg the truth of me has been revealed."
    I never said you are kid becouse you want level 33 stone in game but i can call you lazy if you want since it take like few hours of game to get level 33. If most people want it, it will probably be in game. I think 3 forum posts about it is more than enough.

Or how about you all forget about stupid stone and play the game as it is? This shitty posts about stones are going for too long. Guy who made post is a child who wants to have his way and thats why all this debate and so many god dam posts about stupid thing.
    If admins want to put it in game they will put it. Ain no body gonna ask kids for their opinions. Please stop with posts like this and excuses if you wanna play game play it if no go kill yourself and don't spam forums and every forum post with this. Gonna get so many hates becouse this probably but its God dam time to stop!

I bet Rob is less than 10 years old.And I bet you will cry so hard when you get banned for posting stupid things like this. NOT GONNA HAPPEND KID! Play the game if you wan't if not then don't play it."""Lvl 33, is easy to do, I simply don't want to do it again because it's boring""".Nobody cares if the leveling is boring to you or not. And i have my own company + i go to school and in my free time i learn taekwando and jiujitsu. Trust me i am did not waste my time like you on posting s*it like this. So please DON'T tell me you DON'T HAVE TIME for that and that its boring.

How about admin or moderator delete this post and anyone who try to post another stupid thing like level 33 stone get ban? Ha i think that would be nice. If you wanna play game play it and don't be stupid little kid who wanna be the best by spending real money for game. We all waited for this game so long and now you don't wanna play it for some reason becouse "you did first part of game so many time its boring". Well let me tell you something kid. Have you ever played Path of Exile? I have 20 characters level 85+ and there is normal/cruel/merciless difficulty of game and there are 4 acts. So each time you wanna level for 60+ you must complete all again. ALL GOD DAM AGAIN! So please don't JUST DON'T make stupid posts like this thats its hard to level to 33 here or that you want level 33 stone since this is most retarded thing you could put in game. It would be game breaker. Like dfuq is wrong with you people. Enjoy the game.