Posts by Anso

DBO didn´t failed. They was just trying to make money. And i understand your point of view but i think you don´t understand me. If you just farm bad items upgrade them and use boxes on them you will have a good equipment after a few months and after that it will be only pvp. There won´t be any need for farming anymore. That is not the purpose of an asian grinder. Dbo should be like how it was before. You just need to farm farm and farm maybe a few years maybe even more but not a few months or you just need to cash like crazy to get a really good equipment.
    And i really don´t want this pserver to be a pvp server like nearly every other pserver because these servers won´t last long.

But this is exactly what we are talking xD
    Remove the boxes from the game and let grind the only way to get good itens (TMQ, UD, CCDG)
    About the upgrade system same thing, let a very low chance to drop the stones from TMQ, UD or reward from high levels CCDG, this way people will farm them too, not only buy them with cash. This way the game will be played, not only rushed to the end with cashs or stupid itens like box. Even if the game already have a long time, there will be always a reason to farm something.

It depends, now we cant say anything, we dont know whos gonna play, and dont know how equilibrated will be the race xd

Maybe Divine, Spark, SrFeGdsgrvEERfef..., maybe me, maybe mussolini, maybe hittler, maybe stalin...

Thank you bro, i appreciate for remember me :)
    (Yes, i was STALIN :D)

--------------------------------

But... no one can beat SrFEJAO.
    God of Gods.

Como me citaram ae, realmente o 252 chamou eu e a Sham.
    Eu expliquei que se toda a liderança tinha parado de jogar (maioria já tinha) e a guild fosse ficar com random, era melhor deixar a liderança com um personagem principal de alguém da liderança e kickar geral. Porque era melhor encerrar do que fazer merda.
    A Sham me lembro que concordou com isso.

Então me falaram que Sned e Prolapse ainda jogavam e o Prolapse estava com a liderança.
    Eu disse que o Sned era da liderança principal e o Prolapse era um dos fundadores, se a liderança estava com ele, ele saberia o que fazer.
    Minha opinião era de que era melhor encerrar já que tinha pouco gente, caso a guild ficasse fraca, mas que deveriam respeitar a decisão de quem da liderança ainda estivesse jogando (Sned e Prolapse).

Pelo que eu vi até perto do fim do servidor tinha gente jogando em alto nível e ganhando budokai, então não entendo qual foi esse rolo ai, até porque não sei mesmo o que aconteceu, estou por fora xD
    Acho que como o Sandu disse, não vale a pena ficar remoendo isso. Qualquer que tenham sido os motivos, aconteceu e passou, pronto. Quem era da guild e quiser jogar com a PARADISE nesse servidor tenho certeza que será bem vindo, afinal, eram da PARADISE.

Server need money, i agree.
    But the game don't need to be P2W because of that, like DBO always was... that's what i'm saying.
    They can still sell things for cash, and will have a lot of people that will buy.
    But they can add some other stuffs to get.

Very Low Drop from TMQ/UD like i say.
    Some kind of reward for high level CC Dungeon like Nady93 say.
    Thats a lot of ways that they could do without lose money.
    Because people who will buy cash, will buy anyway. People who don't, don't.
    Who don't buy cash, will make money in the ways he can and buy stones from the cashers that already exist.
    But this make all the game economy around the cash, thats why it's P2W.

Blade and Soul for example, you can make everything without spend money.
    Cash it's only for other things and the Russian Private it's going very well, because always have people who spend money.

"didn't worked out well for cashers"
    What? DBO was like 99% about cash.
    Autopot, cash.
    Stone, cash.

And in PARADISE we don't make only pvp.
    We was the first guild to make the boss-only in red map, the giant bug. In time that the quest to kill him give us 10 old pure stones, before change the stone system.
    We was the first guild to make UD6, even asians ask us how we did... and we farm a lot in the game.
    But the drop have of thing in DBO was pretty stupid.

Well, like i say, i made suggestions,
    People can agree or disagree, it's fine.

MrNice
    And no, we are not afraid of cashers.
    I'm just talking about making the game more fun, more balanced and not a purely P2W, bro.
    And made it's as a serious post, not a fun one or a joke. If you wanna start a flame or anything like that, it's ok, but next don't go out saying that PARADISE start flames, after you come in my topic doing a flame.
    But i understand your post, you was one of Full-cashers in the game and i'm sure you will put money here too ^^

Thats why i said a low chance drop.
    It's not like "Go TMQ 3 times, Get 3 Stones"
    I think more like, "Go TMQ 10 times, Get 2 Stones"

They can't put stones only for money, people need to get someway free.
    Only for cash it's a easy way to close the server, because a lot of people will stop playing because of "cash benefits".
    Plus, they can sell other itens, like strong pots, autopots, bag 32, warehouse expansion, motorcycle, flying itens... see, a lot of itens that they can make money without making the game a full "Pay2Win"... if DBO keep a strong P2W line, like the original servers, will fail in the same places.

Again, my suggestion it's not like turn a party where people drop stone all the time, but put a little chance to farm them in TMQ and UD.

Money cost for upgrade it's a way to make more hard.
    It's just a suggestion, not a perfect idea, thats why i post here :)

And without the boxes they can make the CC dungeons with others adds, without need the box to make them good.
    They can even add more Shenlong wishes, like a lvl 70 version of the armor/weapon with good adds.

It's just ideas, suggestions.
    It's all open to discussion and in the end, the Dev team have the final words anyway xD

Remove boxes.
    Don't know if you guys think to keep this item in game or remove, but in my opinion you guys could remove.
    Even if it's hard to get one, it will ruin the value of good itens.

Upgrade System

1 - Add a drop rate of upgrade stones, and a even more low chance to drop white stones, from TMQ and UD boss. This way people will play this "dungeons" and farm stones to do upgrade.

2 - Add a money cost for each upgrade try. Not so cheap, and not so expensive. A good value that make people farm money to try upgrade too. This way the server make special the +15 itens, making hard to make, and benefits who hard work to make them.

Well, if this is already ideas from dev team, or other person already make a topic about them, i'm sorry.
    I think it's good thinks to make the game more fun and make people play more the game, make things with work and play time, not just lucky and money.

1 - Remove boxes.
    Don't care if they will not give for free or sell. It's a stupid item. This remove the value of good itens because people can take one crap item and turn into a good one. This never work in a MMO, just ruin the game, even if it's hard to get.

2 - Add a small drop chance for stone in TMQ and UD boss. This will make people play TMQs and UDs to farm stones, they will PLAY the fuckin game.

3 - Add money cost for the upgrade system. This will make more hard, and people will need to farm money too.

With 2 and 3, if the upgrade fail or broken, people will need to farm more stone and more money, so, guess what? PLAY MORE AND MORE THE GAME.
    The upgrade will not benefits lucky or cash, who farm more and try more will make the +15 itens, with difficult and hard work.

4 - Remove break itens and put that Broken put down to +0. White Stone will still be usefull. (they already did this one).

So that's what we are saying.
    We never talk about increase the upgrade chance or make easy to do.

Remove the broken item, not the broken option.
    Break the item it's stupid, just put that the Broken option back the item to +0, what they already did.
    This way, we still need the White Stone

I need to LOL hard when i see people saying that the upgrad system of DBO it's about farm and play.
    NO IT'S NOT. It's all about lucky and cash. Only that. You don't need to play, to farm and nothing like this. You only need to get stones with money and be lucky in system.
    Changing to cost money and drop stones, this way people will need to play the game. Farm money, farm stones and try to upgrade. If they fail, they lost the money and the stone, so, need to farm they again and again.

Boxes = Worst thing that happens in DBO. You don't need to farm good itens. Just drop one with crap adds or buy one cheap in AH. Upgrade, and when happens to have lucky and put a good upgrade, put more and more boxes until get a good add. Stupid gameplay.

Where's the farm for a upgrade?
    Where's the farm for good itens?

And bro, don't say shit about Sabin. I play with him since Korean Alpha Test, much before HK. When HK come we already play the game for almost 3 years, so, we know a lot more of the game and the atts that happens. And yes, 5 SK's already win easy with hit kills in Taiwan.

In Taiwan we made more them 300 boxes only in less them one month, because of events. And they sold for cash.
    So, again, you are trying to discuss like know more of the game with someone who play much more time them you. Sandu play since the Korean too.

We will

Realy? This will ruin the game, sorry...
    If people go to Karin Arena for pvp, they need to be in same ch... how they will talk in chat?
    First, will ruin chat when pvp in same ch, like i say, and next will ruin when we play with people from another country.
    Everyone will try to enter in english channel to play with everyone -> Overload -> Crash
    Other way, they can only play with people from native language or don't talk with anyone.

Sorry, but that will be a very xenophobic game, segregating people for their native language.
    Other thing is that Global and Trade chats should be for all channels, how you guys will organize that?

Better idea is that Nady93 says.
    Create a chat channel with the language name and people customize to show that one if want to talk only that language.

already fought 3 taiwan fighters they had +13/+14/+15 gear and rarely when they one shotted me.
    in DBO the faster always wins

In the time of crit defense att i believe you do that.
    In any other att, you nerver will do that, sorry.
    If you say it was in att without the broken crit defense, it's a lie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the topic, i agree with Sabin.
    Upgrade lucky based it's bullshit. Much better a upgrade based on how much people play.
    Farm stones, make money to upgrade and have a low chance of success. If fail, lost money and time.

And i made +13/+14/+15 equips in DBO, so i know what i'm talking about.

But that area is General Talk, other thinks that are not DBO
    He says a area for only DBO, that there is not exist in DBO area in the forum .-.'

AND it's art, not screenshot or videos.

Could be a sub-area from General Discussion.
    Community > General Discussion > Screenshot/Videos

There is a thread for videos from one person.
    He suggested a section for Screenshot and Videos, where people can post.
    For now, no one have to post, but when game come's on a lot of people will make videos and take screenshots.
    A place to post them will be nice.