Posts by KamiRamin

if daneos was planing to add ssj 2 then it's means he has to buff kid buu and giant namek some will give allot bugs also some means more delay for ob anyway I recommend not to do any changes in transformations like it stay at it is no need to make some problems for it tbh ssj is already hard to deal with when you fight a ssj fighter who keeps dodging cause they got 2k-3k dodge rate from ssj..

Hmmmmm this is what the difference between these transformations

SSJ - Can still use those normal skills without problem except kaioken and probably 1 or 2 other skills and yet the transformation last longer then Giant Namek you get stats boost and such but lose ep as payment..

Kid Buu known as the strongest Transformations in dbo tw and dbog you can stay forever as kid buu til you die or lose ep like ssj or any other ways and the problem with kid buu is that they got 2 skills that are OP whats weak with kid buu is that they are slow with walking around but they got no power to be able to use skill from their build except those 2 skill tabs that are only meant for kid buu

Giant Namek - OP DEF OP Atk depends on wich side you chosse warriror for the def and hp or dragon clan for dmg...

duration last 10 min if you dont kill people within 10 min you lost your OP power and yes your body becomes huge but you only got 2 skills like Kid buu does some means specials skills for special transformation that dosent need normal skill to be OP...

some means no need for special skills for SSJ when they run around with normal skill as a power skill to use while Kid buu and giant namek have to deal with what they got just to kill...

Or be strong and take them all in once? like isnt that a option to kill a mob group?

after all you do gain rp from them hitting you faster then you take your time power up just for someone kill steal it infront of you out of nowhere huh....

well i wont stop your dream lets see if daneos accept this in ob if there is ever going to be one o.o who knows

New Update ~

WTB Majin Crafted Jacket And Pants With 20-21% LP Regn +10 Or HIgher

Trade

Crafted Namek Jacket 32% Anti Crit +10 <For> Crafted Majin Jacket LP% 21 +10 Or HIgher
    Crafted Namek Pants 27 CON +12 <For> Crafted Majin Pants 21% LP +10- Or HIgher

Crafted Human Jacket +10 32% Anti Crit < For > Crafted Majin +10 Jacket Or Pants LP%

Tanks are easy to kill it's all about your build gear weapons accessories soo if you struggle to kill a tank that means you suck at it but that something you can work with and also I am on the mod side with this fighters are just op with the crit rate they don't need any changes if they gotta be changed then I would say that fighters needs nerf on the crit rate is soo op but yeah they are dps class soo I don't see the point on giving them buff ... When they actually need nerf

4. Brown Books shouldn't be limited to a day, but should cost a large bit of tokens to get one considering...

5. We have once a week skill resets from the reset NPCs. No need to add Green Boo

Brown books should be limited each day cause it should fix some mistaken click skill so people should use their brain and wait some days for getting that amount of skill book they needed soo for the cost of 1 brown book idc they decide either if it cheap or not up to the dev and mods

green book is something we should add for budokai ish its something people really love to get just to reset their build fast and possible and be ready for the next enemie ... like i said IDC its my opinion if someone is against it smh...

Idea of what to be added on token shop hmmm

well my opinion ofc

• some old dogi's so say trash one that are looking ugly at the best
    • some vehicle so say mount or car or whatever that people can ride instead of having that current trash bike
    • those pet food item or what ever left for pet should be nice on token shop since most people wont be buying those from cash shop..
    • brown book should be added but letting people buy 1 each day only
    • green book buy 1 after 7 days ish like we got with the skill reset so people get more fixable build to focus at if you know what i mean
    • And those package on the cash shop would be better off being on token shop tbh just remove the good items and put trash items

the rest of how much each should cost is up to you mod+ since idc just want to have some changes there PEACE

Yo giuys this might have been talked over or created somewhere in these forums threads meh soo if this has been said by some other players mod if you dont mind just delete this thread cause i am lazy to do searching and such for something this small idea...

ANYWAY lets start this

if i am not mistaken the max buff is like 12-15 and for some skill they need to take buff spot just to be able to use those skills and thats kinda stupid i would say...

say like this ultimate majin gets full buff from them self and some other reach the max so then they want to use the spinning skill that needs to be on buff spot and makes the player have to remove 1 buff for it ... like for real whats the point of that ?? its like 1 attack skill that should make ultimate a bit balanced when it comes to dmg gets no chance cause ultimate is known at being weak with dmg ... but yeah i hope you see the point before i talk more shit lol

Soo my idea is why not make those atk skill who needs buff spot to be on debuff spot or a new tab or something where the atk skill get the chances to be used without getting stop instant like currently now we got 2 tabs for debuff and buffs and dont forget for the lp auto pot or exp buff or whatever that gets to debuff spot

having atk skill that fails cause of max buff is just bullshit waste of sp ofc a skill is meant to hit or fail on the enemies not on yourself.. soo yeah i hope this is something daneos should think about in ob

thus far thx for me and i accept ya haters who is against this since idc about ya problems i just come with small idea

New Update

I am still after majin gear and weapons this time for ultimate majin soo yeah I need

Jacket Crafted - 21% LP +10 Or Higher

Pants Crafted - 21% LP +10 Or Higher

Boots Crafted - 28 Con +10 Or HIgher

Gloves - 30-34 FOC Phys Atk +10 Or Higher

Trumpet - Hit Rate Or Speed Or 31-33% Phys Atk +10 Or Higher

Pls help me stay updated on this

Also i can do trading

i am trading my sk's stuff for Ultimate stuff

Namek Jacket 32% Anti Crit +10 <For> Majin Jacket LP% 21 +10 Or HIgher
    Namek Pants 27 CON +12 <For> Majin Pants 21% LP +10- Or HIgher
    Namek Boots 26 CON +10 <For> Majin Boots 27-28 Con +10 Or HIgher

Axe +11 27% Eng Crit <For> 30-34 Foc Gloves Phys Atk +10 or higher

Or I buy it from you for Ingame zeni or your wish from cash shop items PM

Yo guys i want to buy Majin Gear/Weapons +9 or higher

what i am looking for is

Gloves 26% Atk Speed Eng Atk - 1100-1160 Atk Speed +9 Or Higher

Mask 25%-26% Atk speed +0 Or Higher xD

Gears:

Crafted Jacket - 30%-32% anti crit +9 or higher

Crafted Pants - 26-28 con +9 or higher

Crafted Boots - 26-28 con +9 or higher

pls let me know if you know a friend thats try to sell theirs gear or weapon i would like to buy them with ingame zeni or we can do pm for some talk of what i offer and such for it ^^

Oh 2kkk for 26% rip overpriced tbh and thx for the tag Cosmo

well i would give you 3 gloves that would be a good deal tbh but its up to you since last time i saw a gloves for sell its for 25% phys atk +7 for 850 kk was 2 days ago so yeah rip you for trying to sell it for that much but yeah here is my offer for it

Lvl 70 legendary ofc 32% phys crit and 245 phys atk +7 Gloves

Lvl 70 legendary ofc 24% attack speed and 245 phys atk (no upgrade) Gloves

Lvl 70 legendary ofc 32% Energy crit and 253 Energy atk (no upgrade) Gloves

this would be my offer for your gloves for now so yeah let me know if you are up for it