Posts by 2Deimos

Take the (The strongest man-made weapon) quest from Chief Yapsap in CC Old Museum. Follow your quest arrow and hand in at the next npc(Bat). After handing in the UD3 quest will be available from Bat, its the Paella Memorial quest. You hand that quest in at the npc in the first room of UD3.

Thank you now i can do UD3 :)

You'll need the quest to open the door or someone in a party with you who has the quest for it.

I'm not sure if you need to complete the other quests inside of mushroom rocks north to activate it though. Have you finished them all before going inside UD3?

No, i lvld up from 47 to 65 with mobs (to have a better craft and some money), and now i don't know what is the quest that i have to take :(

Hi guys, i have a problem doing the UD3, i'm trying to do it in solo, but i am stuck at the beginning, because the npc doesn't give me the quest to open the door, i have to take a specific quest? Or is a bug?

Have you tried re-logging since you added him? A lot of the features in this game such as the Craft EXP Bar don't visually update until you log out and in again.

Hi @Cosmo, yes i tried that but nothing, it still doesn't show my friend.

it happen to me what you need to do is .. delete some friends and relog you will see him in your friend list

And @AsimFat i tried your solution, but this not works too.

There is another method to delete a friend? Maybe re-add him can solve this problem.

Hi, i have a problem with the friendlist on my main pg, i have added to friendlist a friend, but it doesn't show up in the list.
    If i try to add him again i have the error message "already added ad friend".

How can i solve this problem?